Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

probably not if you got it to the same email. Let a friend use the one invite from my second email with his facebook, it worked. that was yesterday morning.

Used my girls Facebook to make another HOF and get another 20% off code 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Keep your eyes peeled on their website if you wanted any of these new releases. Should be put up shortly 
nerd.gif

I wonder what's going to restock before Black Friday, I'm already trying to decide how many jerseys I want. So far the LT Giants and Sprewell Knicks for sure, but I might get 2 more.

Just want an opinion or two. Hardwoodfames agreed to sell me the 97-98 black m&n Iverson and 96-97 red Jordan jersey for $395 shipped. The Jordan jersey is the finals version. Should I keep searching for a better deal or is that pretty much going to be the best deal I can find? They're size 48

Last edited:
Just want an opinion or two. Hardwoodfames agreed to sell me the 97-98 black m&n Iverson and 96-97 red Jordan jersey for $395 shipped. The Jordan jersey is the finals version. Should I keep searching for a better deal or is that pretty much going to be the best deal I can find? They're size 48

Don't sound like a bad deal to me.

Could try Iverson during Black Friday Private sale. I'm guessing 35 - 40% off .

Up to you though.

Last edited:
Less than $200 a piece for those 2 jerseys? That's a great deal man

Pretty good deal. Even if u wait for the BF sale at 40%(best case) the AI will be 180 and they(m&n) dont discount MJ jerseys.

Last edited:
iverskns don't sell well regardless of the philly store, you can find them on eBay for under $200

Hell I had to beg to move mine, won't even mention the price I sold it at

Either way that's a solid deal, take it

iverskns don't sell well regardless of the philly store, you can find them on eBay for under $200

That damn headband piping :lol:

no sales on MN BP jerseys yet???? figured there would be some being end of the season coming soon or at least for my team anyways NYY lol

BPs don't go on-sale anymore, it rarely happens. M&N and all other retailers that carry their products realize that BPs got really popular the past 3 years, especially when folks were cleaning up during sales. So they stopped including them in sales, they're slowly starting to do the same thing with their NBA game shorts too.

Last edited:

Ur sales be sooo Damb Gud bruh. :pimp:
I'm glad u don't sell baseball jerseys :x

Back
Top Bottom