Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

hey guys i'm 5'9 150 should I go with 40 or 44 for nba jerseys? Never had any M&N jerseys before only some shorts, but this kobe might be my first with the hof code.
I'm the same exact size as you and I wear 40 in all my NBA jerseys the 44 would be too big unless you like the baggy look lol

Home Shaq and Kobe finals hit the Mitchell and Ness site as well as the road Kobe...

Wondering do I pull the trigger or do I wait for black friday...

Looks like they made the 07 kobe jersey a new item today. I was able to use the HOF code on it last night.

I pulled the trigger on that Kobe with that HOF jersey... goes to 240... I doubt it would be included in that BLack Friday sale

I know it's been a minute since these all dropped but if anyone has any of these they wanna sell or know somewhere where they're still up I'd appreciate the help. Looking for 40s!

You sure bruh?
I remember wanting the Ladainian Tomlinson I think last year during Black Friday but couldn't get it because it was a "new" item

I have never ran into an issue buying jersyes on during the black friday sales. Not one single issue.

All jerseys are included. If it's there it's apart of the sale.

Def not true. Usually new jerseys aren't allowed.

They may reconfigure the website so that you have to log-in to see what's on-sale, so from that aspect yeah what you see online will be allowed.

Some of the new ones have been included, some have been excluded. Also depends on how recent it was. The LeBron, Penny and Lakers jerseys will probably be excluded.

Also depends on how recent it was.

Pretty much what I meant. Depends on what they classify as "new"....and since BF is a month away I don't see anything that dropped this month being included. Now the Griffey I can see them including (but I'm not banking on it).

Man,

I don't know what's going on for you guys,

But I haven't had one jersey be excluded for me on black friday.

I'm waiting it out. I'm not a smaller size. Those usually go first.

Back
Top Bottom