Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So they're charging double of what retail was for Reebok about 7 years ago? Surely player rights aren't that expensive to obtain?

Yeah, forreal. Thanks for posting those pics. Literally no recollection of those but I was just 8 during that season.

If you have always been a true fan, you would still have that curry jersey and would not need to buy a Mitchell and ness one....

I don't see that being true, so I expect a ton of them to sell [emoji]128517[/emoji]

If you have always been a true fan, you would still have that curry jersey and would not need to buy a Mitchell and ness one....

I don't see that being true, so I expect a ton of them to sell [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Not a GS fan, but I always liked that design

So what about that Jordan all star multiple people spoke on [emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji]
No idea on that. Just saw the rookie schedule. Iverson away, LeBron away, Curry away, Melo away, LeBron home, curry home. The first three have been right, so I'll continue to assume the rest will be. No inside knowledge just an article I read months ago.

Back
Top Bottom