Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nice!!
I'm definitely interested in grabbing some of these player tees during the BF Sale.

How's the fit/quality of them?
Quality is great and the fit is good also. Right length and width to look good. I'm 5"9 150lbs and wear a large in them tees. I don't like M&N tailored fit tees because they fit too snug so make sure you watch out for those. Most all their tees are traditional fit but it'll tell you on the product page too

J.Kidd Mavs droppin
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Ordered for NBA eu on Monday night and had my Kobe delivered this morning! That's faster than stores in the states. Waiting on the A.I. from Fanatics still.

Will cop when the space jams come out, or when that jersey is at outlets with a deep discount :lol:

Ha, I did the same thing this morning. Have shoprunner so mine shipped for free. Can't wait to get this and the Rookie Curry next week...

Any idea if m&n black Friday deal should be over 30%? If not I might pull the trigger on a few jerseys on fanatics

Why do I feel that space jam jersey is gonna be hard to get and resell for $200
mean.gif
Sold out already, a few hours ago.

Upgraded my Namath jersey from a newer one to the much more accurate US made durene version. Picked up a pair of Namath's signature Puma Swingers too.

This fabric is really nice in person.

Now I just need to borrow my girl's chinchilla. lol

Back
Top Bottom