Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

#teamneverwearateeunderbballjersey...ever

:tongue:

Maybe cutoff sleeves if forced but that's as far. :lol:
Yup, only thing I don't like if I'm playing ball is how the jersey rubs on my nipples though

too many jerseys not to wear them in the winter. I usually wear the nba jerseys under a flannel with the flannel open. And yes a T-shirt under. Can still wear jerseys and look casual with the flannel over.

:rofl:

Damn, if only they had those Knicks shorts in a large.

Last edited by a moderator:

A few good pieces here for 50% off. Use code 24fifty

http://rivalsneakers.com/collections/mitchell-ness
Copped ASG for 62 
pimp.gif
 Repped

Yup, only thing I don't like if I'm playing ball is how the jersey rubs on my nipples though

:lol: same thing for me with long walks/runs, it hurts for a couple days afterwards too.

I have to wear a shirt underneath if I wear them to work, it would be kind of inappropriate otherwise.

So in the 2000s certain teams in the NBA were assigned to puma and/or starter, or starter and another brand if I'm correct. The team I'm thinking about are the timberwolves. Were the jerseys of the timberwolves different when two brands made the same jersey after their contract was up ? Is there a reason m&n does this ?

View media item 2217351
this chart is confusing
my parents bought me a Nike Cavs Lebron home jersey for my birthday from foot locker in '04 I think. But reebok had the license at the same time? I don't get it

too many jerseys not to wear them in the winter. I usually wear the nba jerseys under a flannel with the flannel open. And yes a T-shirt under. Can still wear jerseys and look casual with the flannel over.
yea there's many ways to go about doing this, for example a denim trucker jacket with an NBA jersey underneath :pimp:

A few good pieces here for 50% off. Use code 24fifty

http://rivalsneakers.com/collections/mitchell-ness
Copped ASG for 62 :pimp:  Repped
I would pull the trigger but white will get dirty too easy :smh:

I would pull the trigger but white will get dirty too easy :smh:
yea that was my concern when they first dropped, but for 60 beans i aint trippin that much
sold out :rofl: :rofl:

Nike had the swingman rights to some teams back then.
so 2 companies can have the rights to both teams? that's interesting...

What's a swingman? It's still an authentic jersey right? Would it be considered a takedown of an authentic match jersey?

Swingman=the cheap version with the company's logo. Nike never made an authentic LeBron.

Last edited:
Swingman=the cheap version with the company's logo. Nike never made an authentic LeBron.
gotcha

I'm not balling like some of the heavyweights in here since I don't have much disposable income. So I just have some BPs and 2 shorts, hopefully I get my first NBA jersey soon. But shout out to all the guys who constantly post up deals in here. You guys have been very helpful ever since I first started posting in here :smokin

Back
Top Bottom