Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It's also crazy too about that Curry rookie jersey, you cop it the year it came out, it would run you about, what? $150-$180, now that ish is $300, that's a crazy jump in six years, plus I wasn't a fan of that jersey design myself.

Nah man, authentic NBA jerseys have been $250-300 for a while now

Of course there's nothing in a small(36) [emoji]128530[/emoji] [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Never been a fan of any of Golden State Warriors jerseys. The ugliest color combo for any clothing IMO is blue/yellow...
you buggin'

That navy blue and orange goes well together, especially with the yellow accents.

Shoutout to @floodarea for the link. This beautiful thing arrived today.

Ayyyyeeeeee. Is this from the NBAstore.eu sale? Glad someone was able to take advantage 
nthat.gif

So I promised you guys I'd compare the M&N Rookie Steph with my Baron Davis Reebok. And here you go:

First impressions...the Reebok jersey material is much thicker than the dazzle material on the Steph. And you can also tell the cut of the Reebok jersey is much bigger. Both jerseys are a "size 44". The navy on the Davis jersey is also darker, and the numbers are a different shade of yellow. The dazzle material on the Davis jersey is "dazzier" if that makes any sense. 
happy.gif

As you can tell also, the side inserts are a different shade of orange. 

This is a good pic to tell the different color of yellow in the numbers.

Here is a pic along with my white home J-Rich

All in all, they are different jerseys made by two different companies, so you can't expect them to be 100% the same. The Curry will be probably easier to wear since the cut is more form fitting. Both are great jerseys and I'm happy to have them all. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone here got the Mean Joe Greene Black Jersey? Is it cut big like the Bo Jackson?

Back
Top Bottom