Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered from m&n **** is cold as hell.

It's still in the packaging I don't wana bust it out of it :rofl:

Their label says no free returns that I have to pay for it, but my order clearly says another size from what they sent

It's not a regular return if they made an error. There's no reason you should have to pay for their careless mistake.

I ordered from m&n **** is cold as hell.

It's still in the packaging I don't wana bust it out of it :rofl:

Their label says no free returns that I have to pay for it, but my order clearly says another size from what they sent

Call em up and tell em they messed up ur order and u wanna exchange it but ur not paying for the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Spike got it from m&n. The company has been around for quite a while. Was around way before jerseys became popular fashion wise.

Can anybody help me out with sizing on the Battling Practice jersey's? Trying to snatch up a Strawberry Mets 

I normally wear a size Large in shirts, I wear a size 48 in Jersey's. Only Mitchell and Ness Jersey I have right now is a Patrick Ewing Knicks and it's a size 48 but fits a little snug.  I'm not sure what size to go with in the Battling Practice Jersey. I was gonna go with a Large but I've heard different things like it fits true to size or I would need to go a size up. Mitchell and Ness website said most people go a size up so I'm thinking about getting a XL but I don't want the jersey to fit big or loose on me.  Any help is appreciated. 

Can anybody help me out with sizing on the Battling Practice jersey's? Trying to snatch up a Strawberry Mets 

View media item 2222020

I normally wear a size Large in shirts, I wear a size 48 in Jersey's. Only Mitchell and Ness Jersey I have right now is a Patrick Ewing Knicks and it's a size 48 but fits a little snug.  I'm not sure what size to go with in the Battling Practice Jersey. I was gonna go with a Large but I've heard different things like it fits true to size or I would need to go a size up. Mitchell and Ness website said most people go a size up so I'm thinking about getting a XL but I don't want the jersey to fit big or loose on me.  Any help is appreciated. 

They are a couple inches shorter than the regular jerseys including nba but slightly wider. But depending on how you wear your clothes you might want to go a size up if you want it loose fitting. But it's def a unusual fit on the bps.

They are a couple inches shorter than the regular jerseys including nba but slightly wider. But depending on how you wear your clothes you might want to go a size up if you want it loose fitting. But it's def a unusual fit on the bps.
I appreciate the info, thanks!! 

Also thanks @rillo561   

Repped!

Those Jordan's up there :pimp: :pimp:

Must have cost a small grip though :lol:

Very nice collection. It's a picture like this why M&N stop allowing BPs and shorts in their sales, can stock up on some much quickly. :lol:
Did M&N really stop including them in their sales? That's lame as hell, I didn't get all this at once though, took me a while

gotcha

I'm not balling like some of the heavyweights in here since I don't have much disposable income. So I just have some BPs and 2 shorts, hopefully I get my first NBA jersey soon. But shout out to all the guys who constantly post up deals in here. You guys have been very helpful ever since I first started posting in here :smokin

Collection is dope as well as picture quality. The way the jerseys are folded makes we wanna take a collection pic
thanks man I really appreciate that, I didn't know the pictures would come out like that. I'm not into photography, but I've been trying to learn how to take better pictures. I just used an old Panasonic Lumix DMC FX12 that I've had for many years. All I did was play around with the AWB, aperture, and the natural light in my room...that's it lol

Can't wear tees under basketball jerseys in Miami. Pretty sure the city passed a law against it
fax :lol:

Good lord those MJs, salute. :pimp:

Did M&N really stop including them in their sales? That's lame as hell

Yeah. I think last year is when they stopped, you're pretty much getting an authentic jersey on-sale for as low as $40 (?) so business wise it didn't make sense once they saw people cleaning up. The shorts I believe were included in some sales after that first batch came out, I can't remember. Once spring/summer hit this year that stopped for the most part. If either go on sale for BF it'll probably be odd sizes they want to get rid of.

my order from Rival finally sent out, damn 5 business days later 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom