Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

my order from Rival finally sent out, damn 5 business days later 
indifferent.gif
Its a small boutique that just got started in my town. I was up in there when he was shipping all the orders by himself  but at least its all 2 day priority 

Its a small boutique that just got started in my town. I was up in there when he was shipping all the orders by himself  but at least its all 2 day priority 
i feel it, i aint trippin, just a 6 days for some shorts is kinda outta pocket imo

Fansedge is having a 30% flash sale ending in an hr...
It's extended to 9 pm EST now

Last edited:
kinda wanna pull the trigger on an authentic custom SJ Sharks jersey with that 30% off [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Probably the most complete M&N MJ collection I've seen on here :pimp:

Last edited:
How many MJ M&N jerseys for 85-94? :nerd: That is - they musta put one out (h/r) for each season right? :nerd:

Would think an 87-88, 88-89 or 90-91 would be hot in the streets. 91 huge in MJ career...

Last edited:
84-85 home/away/ASG
85-86 away
87 Slam Dunk
88-89 away/ASG
90-91 ASG
91-92 home
These are the MJ I can think of from the top of my head if you're just counting 84-93

Last edited:
I ordered the new kobes too... not impressed... your dirk is better... that dirk is same quality with the Knicks Ewing 91-92

Black market is a retail store. And nothing wrong with my Dallas, didn't pay too much attention to it though

Oh ok :lol:
I think it's fire but kinda need the j Kidd one to go with my mav fps

Anybody have any recommendation for a tailor for nba jerseys?

I would have to be shipping to them directly since i'm in alaska lol

Back
Top Bottom