Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

got an email with a code.

says the code is invalid...?
mean.gif

edit:

not on BP jerseys
eyes.gif

in any case, it worked PERFECT for these

https://www.mitchellandness.com/mesh-v-neck-top-chicago-bulls-300

https://www.mitchellandness.com/mesh-v-neck-top-chicago-bulls-328
i think it was only for MLB BP jerseys.

i grabbed one of those v-necks aswell... any idea how the sizing fits?

Any idea what shorts are available in store?

I've called twice. Couldn't get through the first time and the 2nd time I was put on hold so long I just hung up.

I'm hoping they'd have Sonics, Lakers, Raptors or Magic in stock (maybe even Warriors but that's probably a long stretch).

I've called twice. Couldn't get through the first time and the 2nd time I was put on hold so long I just hung up.

I'm hoping they'd have Sonics, Lakers, Raptors or Magic in stock (maybe even Warriors but that's probably a long stretch).

Definitely hunting for Raptors, Lakers and Warriors. Magic would've been a must if it was the away colorway.

I'm willing to make the drive to Philly if anyone knows what's available.

Oh **** [emoji]128514[/emoji] I hope they honor the price I paid. I thought something was up though because they had the Shaq at $300 and the penny at $225 when I checked earlier.

All their prices were weird lol. They had the griffey on "sale" for 275 marked down from 320 :lol:

Definitely hunting for Raptors, Lakers and Warriors. Magic would've been a must if it was the away colorway.

I'm willing to make the drive to Philly if anyone knows what's available.

Word, if anyone finds out what they got in stock in store plz post.

After sonics, knicks and suns.

Just copped the blue penny from fantics for $167. Thank you to whoever posted about gift cards from raise.com. current sale + amex20 + discounted gift card :smokin
too bad they charge sales tax and shipping. couldve saved $25 if they didnt.
finally copped the 60th anniversary patch kobe from the mitchell and ness site. also, bought a pair of phoenix suns shorts for the hell of it.

Just copped the Kidd Rookie jersey on Fanatics for $138 (25% off + amex20 + $11 in fan cash from previous purchases + free 2-day shipping from Shoprunner).

Safe to say that peeps are getting great deals on jerseys. Can't remember a time where so many jerseys were available for less than $200. Tempted to go crazy but im trying to stay put with 1 jersey order

Jerseys are 25% off at fanatics. You can get BP jerseys for $47.99, or less if you use AMEX20 and raise.com gift cards.

Last edited:
Jerseys are 25% off at fanatics. You can get BP jerseys for $47.99, or less if you use AMEX20 and raise.com gift cards.

How long does it take for raise to deliver egift number don't want my size to sell out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom