Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ended up getting the 94 Jerry rice jersey for me and my son on the m&n sale earlier. I think I'm done buying stuff for a little while lol.

Use FRIDAY40 on jeffersonsapparel.com to get 40% off of a cart of 301 or more. Curry and LeBron included. If less than 300 use FRIDAY35 for 35% off

Fanatics cancelled my order of the blue Penny in a size 44 that I placed on 11/22. The rep said they're out of stock and that I have been refunded. The item in that size still shows in stock on the website and did so yesterday as well and she said it is not in stock. I don't think I'll be doing business with them again.

Fanatics cancelled my order of the blue Penny in a size 44 that I placed on 11/22. The rep said they're out of stock and that I have been refunded. The item in that size still shows in stock on the website and did so yesterday as well and she said it is not in stock. I don't think I'll be doing business with them again.

Yeah fanatics is trash with customer service
I ordered a jersey off them a few years ago and got next day shipping and they didnt send it out for two weeks :x like wtf is the point of next day

Nice pick ups :pimp:

Passed on this sale, gonna enjoy seeing all the pick ups that r gonna be posted soon tho :lol:

Nice pick ups :pimp:

Passed on this sale, gonna enjoy seeing all the pick ups that r gonna be posted soon tho :lol:

Same here. Looks like people didn't hold out hope on there being a $100 sale anytime soon and accepted the $150-$175 range to be a fair price.

I like the Cooper, but wonder why of all jerseys to make in the U.S. they went with that one.

Use FRIDAY40 on jeffersonsapparel.com to get 40% off of a cart of 301 or more. Curry and LeBron included. If less than 300 use FRIDAY35 for 35% off

Ended up eating off this coupon last night. Ordered a Gretzky kings jersey, Griffey Mariners, Bulls warmup, magic warmup, NBA all star crew neck and all star hoody. Ended up shelling out $600. Making this my bday and Xmas present to myself

Can anyone tell me if the shooting jackets run true to size or not? I'm trying to get the 92-93 Bulls Warmup Jacket. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom