Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^^^ their website is trapped in 1999. :rofl:
I emailed and called them a year ago and never got a response.

They def legit. Old school spot for sure. I live about 20 min drive from them but have never been to their brick and mortar. Meant to go like 10 years ago but forgot. :lol:

Peeps way back used to order from them on here.

Anyone own any size 46 NBA jerseys? Or know where I can find the length and width of that size

I have one size 46 mitchell and ness, this Bobby Jones Sixers. It's 32 inches from the neck to the bottom, 24 inches pit to pit. It fits more like a 48. I used to have a Moses Malone Spirits of St. Louis that was a size 46 and it fit a little tighter, I never measured it but I'd imagine it was probably a true 46 (23 inches pit to pit). So just like with any other mitchell and ness, the fit depends on the specific model you get.

View media item 2315295 View media item 2315296

Last edited:
I have one size 46 mitchell and ness, this Bobby Jones Sixers. It's 32 inches from the neck to the bottom, 24 inches pit to pit. It fits more like a 48. I used to have a Moses Malone Spirits of St. Louis that was a size 46 and it fit a little tighter, I never measured it but I'd imagine it was probably a true 46 (23 inches pit to pit). So just like with any other mitchell and ness, the fit depends on the specific model you get.

View media item 2315295 View media item 2315296

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

i'd take this bobby jones over a barkley

Last edited:
Anyone else get annoyed by the way M&N lays out 'JORDAN' on the back of their jerseys?

Most of the recent MJ jerseys have the spacing incorrect, and it looks like it reads as "JOR DAN"

Peep the link posted above my post. It pisses me off, because even the 45 and regular bulls 23 versions have the same issue. And it's also noticeable when you wear it. I didn't notice it until my friend pointed it out to me while I was wearing my #45 last year. Than I became annoyed and sold the jersey :smh: they need to fix that before releasing the jerseys to public.

Last edited:
What size jersey you wear?

Got a bunch of Jordan 40's, and none of them seem to have that issue.

So I'm assuming sizing my have to do with it...?

It doesn't look bad at all

I noticed it in all mine when I had it

Technically they're all spaced the same but looks awkward at that spot but really just yea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom