Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If you're in NYC, Tramsit and Empire have all their Mitchell and Ness stuff half off.

I copped the 99 Ewing, the Curry rookie and a Knicks warm up jacket at transit earlier. Prices are on point.

I saw a few but the selection was very limited. Their nba selection was much better though. Iverson rookie in red. Blue Orlando shaq. Gold 00 kobe, curry rookie, 99 Ewing, black pinstripe pippen are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't think they were doing the 50% off jerseys aside from bp's at empire but they for sure were doing it at transit.

I saw a few but the selection was very limited. Their nba selection was much better though. Iverson rookie in red. Blue Orlando shaq. Gold 00 kobe, curry rookie, 99 Ewing, black pinstripe pippen are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't think they were doing the 50% off jerseys aside from bp's at empire but they for sure were doing it at transit.

gotcha thanks

repped for the info. Wish they had a large in the kobe asg. Has anyone ordered online from them before?

Never online but purchased some stuff in their store. Just copped the 98 kobe online for $150 shipped tonight. Wanted that one for a while.

what about the '95 ASG Pippen? Was that limited too?

95 asg pippen?

That released?
NT's very own that we love to hate was rocking it back in like '11

Screen-shot-2011-05-30-at-7.55.09-PM.png

Completely forgot that jersey released, another player or two released as well I remember

Back
Top Bottom