Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dang tomorrow for that 96 all star?? I thought we was looking at all star weekend for the release...wallet is not ready for that [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

I aporeciate

Usually NBA.com like always

Don't think they've actually ever released a Jordan on MN website, if they did it was probably one of the first they made or the boxed one

All others have been strictly NBA.com and usually in stock at the MN store but not on the website

Any idea of what time it could possibly drop? Is it usually random?

Hope you get it bruh. I still don't know if I wanna cop.

i didnt know about the initial release years back .. then when i finally heard about it obviously it was too late .. and now i really dont wanna spend the bread on it lol i can def go without it but this is probably one of my fav MJ jerseys besides the pinstripe and 03 all star ..

Good looks to nikeairon for that sale link. Really don't see the pinstripe Bulls anywhere for that cheap, even with disco codes and whatnot on other sites.

Never ordered online from Michael K before, though I know they have brick and mortar stores in nyc. Put an order in, got confirm. Now the waiting game.

How much off is the super bowl M&N sale online going to be? I know in store it's 50% but does anyone what it will be online?

I'm looking to buy an NBA M&N jersey, but I haven't bought one since the old baggy jersey days. How do they run? Baggy or fitted? I wear a large in the adidas NBA swingman jersey if that helps. Thanks all.

The % off for the online M&N sale hasn't been revealed yet, no one knows. In years past sales have ranged from 30-40% off.

Newer m&n jerseys run tighter/more fitted. From personal experience if it's a recent release, take the bigger of 2 sizes, it's an older release take the smaller of those 2 sizes.

Back
Top Bottom