Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm so over Jordan jerseys, but if its the Wizards with the 9/11 patch, I can't pass it up...

Sad time when cats DONT want MJ jerseys released :smh:

I welcome them all.

Keep em comin, M&N.

Wizards? Yes. Someone had told me it would release in 2017 and I just that in here early 2016 but no one else said anything since then so I assume it was never coming. Thas a cool jersey

A blank #12 jersey isn't cool IMO

Glad I just really want the 96 all star so I'm ready come Wednesday :nerd:

Yeah that Jordan #12 jersey with no name plate would be mad dumb 
laugh.gif

I'm sure they didn't get his license for cheap so they're probably trying to milk it as much as they can

Was hoping the 96 all star didn't release until all star weekend...more time to cushion the pockets...oh well first day cop for retail....

I agree some of these jordans is over the top BUT a wizards would be dope....

I've got nothing against you guys loving some MJ jerseys.

I'm all for everyone being happy. I wan't everyone to get what hey want.

I'm just saying, How many Jordan jerseys can a person have before they say... Ok... I'm good off the Jordan jerseys.

Theres only 1 Jordan jersey that matters to me anyway.

How many MJ jerseys do I have to wait through before I get a CWebb

Last edited:
I feel ya. At this rate M&N will have his high school and UNC jerseys too. Too much MJ, not enough others. 

If you ask them when will they have some other player, they'll just cop an attitude and ask for a reason lol

I understand why M&N is pumping them out crazy & maybe if you're a jersey collector I get wanting all of the MJ jerseys but I don't understand if you're just wearing them casually why someone would want 3 different red Michael Jordan jerseys from a year after each other

Last edited:
Im confused so both 93 and 96 All star drop on Wednesday?

Really want 96, hopefully will be easy cop and won't have to pay resell

Last edited:
Why the hype over bullets / Strickland jerseys? Only bullets jersey needed is Jordan.
A) You wildin

B) Why does it have to be hype? Why can't fans just want a jersey released that they like? Webber/'Sheed/Strick were good players and fan favorites

C) I personally wasn't a fan of any MJ Bullets/Wizards jersey, I guess a different demographic likes it, but it wasn't something I liked a whole lot.
Sad time when cats DONT want MJ jerseys released
mean.gif

I welcome them all.

Keep em comin, M&N.
I don't mind it, but when there isn't enough, there's complaints, over saturation, complaints. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I have a custom nike MJ with the mesh before they switched it so no rush for a new jersey for me, but I might scoop a red one down the line. 

They don't seem interested in making non hall of famers & only want to make well known superstars.

Last edited:
Most within this thread seem to be moreso fans of the game, than of Mike himself.

Comin up, it was the opposite for me.

I was a young dude who was a fan of Mike before I was a fan of the bulls or the NBA for that matter.

Tweeted m&n this morning. They said in store only for now and told me to check online Thursday. So maybe they will pull through online

good info ... and cool KO avi :pimp:

i've been wanting a Jordan wiz jersey for so long...kinda mad i didn't pick up the swingman back then

Back
Top Bottom