Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I like the team name shorts just don makes. I wouldn't pay retail for them and nor do they have a warriors one with the warriors script.

Thinking of doing my own pair. Any leads to where I can find the jersey script or twill cutout? My current option is to buy a cheap adidas swingman jersey and cut the script off of that. The twill quality isn't the greatest on that though.
200x200px-ZC-fdb9f57e_Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

I like the team name shorts just don makes. I wouldn't pay retail for them and nor do they have a warriors one with the warriors script.

Thinking of doing my own pair. Any leads to where I can find the jersey script or twill cutout? My current option is to buy a cheap adidas swingman jersey and cut the script off of that. The twill quality isn't the greatest on that though.
the ones with team scripts are F&F

Warrior shorts look good. Wear the same size and about the same measurements. I would say
XXL for the 240lbs and up.
XL for 200 to 239lbs.
L for 175 to 199lbs.
Just a gauge for people of average height wondering what size to get and have not purchased before.
Repped. Do you have a similar breakdown for jerseys? I'm 5'10", 235 lbs, and my chest was 50-51". I was thinking of ordering a 48

Warrior shorts look good. Wear the same size and about the same measurements. I would say
XL for 200 to 239lbs.
L for 175 to 199lbs.
Just a gauge for people of average height wondering what size to get and have not purchased before.

I usually wear XXL in Nike basketball shorts and I'm about 6'3, 215. Going to take your advice and order a XL though.

XL for 200 to 239lbs.
L for 175 to 199lbs.

Cosign this. 6Ft 230 with 36waist here and i wear xl

Repped. Do you have a similar breakdown for jerseys? I'm 5'10", 235 lbs, and my chest was 50-51". I was thinking of ordering a 48

No disrespect, but if your chest is 51 inches, why order a 48? That number interpretation for size # as is relates to chest size in inches is pretty literal.

Measure a mn bball jersey from pit to pit laying flat and it will come out to 24 inches every time.

No disrespect, but if your chest is 51 inches, why order a 48? That number interpretation for size # as is relates to chest size in inches is pretty literal.

Measure a mn bball jersey from pit to pit laying flat and it will come out to 24 inches every time.
I assumed it was literal, but was confused by the sizing chart on NBA Store, which lists a size 48 as 49-51" 

I assumed it was literal, but was confused by the sizing chart on NBA Store, which lists a size 48 as 49-51" 

View media item 2340391

They fit tighter than what the chart indicates. IMO a 52 would be a safe bet. Usually a 48 means 24 inches width on both sides (24 + 24 = 48), & a 52 certainly wouldn't be huge on you.

Last edited:
This thread made me re-order the MJ '96 ASG joint. It was just too clean to resist

Has anyone seen when the Dad Hats with the jerseys on them will be releasing? I saw them at the pop up shop and thought they may be releasing soon.

Just grabbed the red bulls and warriors shorts off eastbay, use code "save20" to get 20% off comes out to $100 each.

They got the black bull shorts and a lotta bps as well as the griffey bp but i think they made a mistake uploading the wrong pic for the griffey bp.
Repped, thanks. Picked up a medium Warriors shorts. Glad I waited, I was contemplating just a little bit if I should have copped on eBay for $250 a while back
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Just grabbed the red bulls and warriors shorts off eastbay, use code "save20" to get 20% off comes out to $100 each.

They got the black bull shorts and a lotta bps as well as the griffey bp but i think they made a mistake uploading the wrong pic for the griffey bp.

thanks for this bro. i just canceled my exchange with m&n and copped from eastbay.

Any idea of when the new authentic shorts will be released? 96 all star joints specifically???

When it comes to Jerseys I have 52 and 48. Neither fit me exact. 52 is to long and 48 arm holes are a little tight. I'm framing my 52s for my game room because there to big but I can pull off the 48s. I'm barrel chested and muscular so that's my problem with 48s but, I call that one of those good problems.

When it comes to Jerseys I have 52 and 48. Neither fit me exact. 52 is to long and 48 arm holes are a little tight. I'm framing my 52s for my game room because there to big but I can pull off the 48s. I'm barrel chested and muscular so that's my problem with 48s but, I call that one of those good problems.
Ok thanks, I'm built similarly. I think I'm going to opt for the 52. Thanks alot for all the input

Back
Top Bottom