Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Latest 

Current Collection pic
Damn fam, I thought you was a Warriors fan 
laugh.gif

Sick collection though

Wish they would drop some Charlotte & NOLA Hornets shorts since I'm a Pelicans fan.
Really need those Grizzlies shorts since I have a M&N vest and New Era SnapBack to match them.

Can someone give me some info on the length of the shorts.  May scoop up a pair or two and just debating on sizing.  Im 6'1 (34/36 waist) and want them around my knee.  L or XL?  Thanks fellas

Last edited:
Can someone give me some info on the length of the shorts.  May scoop up a pair or two and just debating on sizing.  Im 6'1 (34/36 waist) and want them around my knee.  L or XL?  Thanks fellas

Whatever you wear in ball shorts you should be good true to size or even size down. I stayed true and it fits great around my waist and hangs right at my knees. The drawstrings are solid as well. I'm 5'7 130 and got the medium but the small would have been just as fine.

I'm about to hit a tailor and see if they can add pockets. Will let yall know whats up later.

u are the same size as me and i accidentally ordered sz L in both bulls shorts and they fit a little smaller than i'd like. i like mine at the knee also. i'm exchanging for sz XL.

I'm
Roughly your height and waist size and I do XL because I like it covering my knee (no knee cap cleavage here).

anybody ever have trouble ordering from MichaelKNYC ?

tried to grab a couple joints earlier and my order wouldn't process hopefully just an issue with the site I'm gonna try them via phone when I get outta work

I'm
Roughly your height and waist size and I do XL because I like it covering my knee (no knee cap cleavage here).
u are the same size as me and i accidentally ordered sz L in both bulls shorts and they fit a little smaller than i'd like. i like mine at the knee also. i'm exchanging for sz XL.
Whatever you wear in ball shorts you should be good true to size or even size down. I stayed true and it fits great around my waist and hangs right at my knees. The drawstrings are solid as well. I'm 5'7 130 and got the medium but the small would have been just as fine.

I'm about to hit a tailor and see if they can add pockets. Will let yall know whats up later.
Thanks Fellas.  Sounds like XL it is.  Aiming for them magic shorts.  @JayMosEnvied  ......Let me know how the pockets turn out.  I need to do that also.  

tried to grab a couple joints earlier and my order wouldn't process hopefully just an issue with the site I'm gonna try them via phone when I get outta work
I had no problems with my order, very fast shipping

Very fast shipping. Got my order in 3 days.

Site was annoying though.

Just got back and they said they can do it but I need to provide the fabric. Wish they could have done it on spot.

Back
Top Bottom