Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$60 Is a steal! Went back a few pages and repped ahat

Copped the bulls in xl im 6'4 wanting to see the length and how baggy they are if too big will size down to L

Still can't believe the price on the Magic shorts. $64 each. Glad I picked up a couple! Thanks again! The re-adjustments showed up via paypal email.

Still can't believe the price on the Magic shorts. $64 each. Glad I picked up a couple! Thanks again! The re-adjustments showed up via paypal email.

I def think it was a case of Lids unknowingly making a mistake. They probably still don't know. :lol:

Just tried to put an order through on the Magic shorts and it keeps saying 'Invalid voucher' and the order can't be processed.

So there is S, L and XL showing up for the Magic shorts but not sure if it will let you order.

Please tell me I made the right decision getting a small, 5'8-5'9 152lbs?? bigj505 bigj505 or anyone??

From feedback that I've seen....
It may be a fit if you want them to not be wide and don't mind the shorter length. Might have to sag a little.
Might be too short if you like them to sit below the knee without sagging.

Called the help desk to see if I can switch sizes but it's already in the warehouse preparing for shipment. Wanted to see how a small was but medium is just fine.

I'm on mobile right now but shout out to the homie that posted the code. I will be sure to rep you! Will finally own a pair of M&N shorts. I cannot wait!

Alright who's listing is this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/132138305397

Already 1 sold. Maybe I should habe bought more!

I mean people
Copped for $60 and they're basically selling out at retail and those are one of the better shorts they've released

Yea it was bound to happen.
I try not to take advantage of stuff like that when NT feeds me the info.

Broke down and got the grizz and raptors today. My boy has the VIP thing so they went to be a little cheaper if he ordered them for me.
Those 2 shorts - I haven't seen either cheaper than what we see today.

Yea it was bound to happen.
I try not to take advantage of stuff like that when NT feeds me the info.

Broke down and got the grizz and raptors today. My boy has the VIP thing so they went to be a little cheaper if he ordered them for me.
Those 2 shorts - I haven't seen either cheaper than what we see today.

Yeah true. I mean I almost caved at the $145 retail price. I already picked up two for $128. Tempting to get that Small and flip that one.

Damn grizzlies have xl in stock now :smh: copped the 2xl the other day since they didnt have any xl. Ah well big boy status :lol:

Back
Top Bottom