Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

U take those pics with a Motorola Razr huh?

giphy.gif

Seems at random really

I know I copped way before they told out and I'm sure they keep stock pretty up to date on the site

Seems at random really

I know I copped way before they told out and I'm sure they keep stock pretty up to date on the site

We were warned about cancellations by someone that has experience with lids to be honest.

Wow at Magic orders getting cancelled. I'm guessing they oversold?

Yup. It usually happens when it's a hot selling item. Same thing happened with the USA WBC fitteds. A lot of orders fulfilled but didn't have the actually stock. Sucks to hear that some of the magic shorts got cancelled. Mines didn't though :pimp:

Last edited:
I wonder if the people that had ebay listings got canceled. The photos were stock and there's no way that they have them on hand unless they paid for overnight shipping.

Mine got shipped thank goodness. Sorry to those that got the cancelation.

Last edited:
I wonder if the people that had ebay listings got canceled. The photos were stock and there's no way that they have them on hand unless they paid for overnight shipping.

Mine got shipped thank goodness. Sorry to those that got the cancelation.

No offense but plenty of people list stock photos even when they had items in hand, I'm gonna say actually a LARGE majority do. Gotta remember people are lazy

No defending the guy if it's even a reseller. Not a big deal either way IMO

No offense but plenty of people list stock photos even when they had items in hand, I'm gonna say actually a LARGE majority do. Gotta remember people are lazy

No defending the guy if it's even a reseller. Not a big deal either way IMO

None taken. Shoot I'll admit I bought an xxl and an xl not knowing what would be the right one for me and I'll most likely flip the extra. I know I'll get over $64 so anything is a plus.

all these cancelled magic shorts, I placed a second order after we found out about the extra 30% off. They wouldnt price adjust my first order. Both pairs shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grizzlies and lakers shipped...haven't heard any of those two getting cancelled BUT I won't get my hopes up high until I see physical movement as far as shipping...that "label created" is still risky to me....

My grizzlies and lakers shipped...haven't heard any of those two getting cancelled BUT I won't get my hopes up high until I see physical movement as far as shipping...that "label created" is still risky to me....

That label created status sucks. I think I'm at the for my orders :smh:

Think the magic pair will be the only one with any issues since they were one of the more expensive pairs and had such a large discount

That label created status sucks. I think I'm at the for my orders :smh:

Mannnnn tell me bout it...

good thing for me is that it's shipping from Indianapolis...I'm in Chicago so shouldn't take long

It's smart post right?

So annoying. Indianapolis ain't too far from MI but smart post is such trash. Prob won't get em til next Saturday

Back
Top Bottom