Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Woah that Cunningham joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Nice pick ups as always :pimp:

Tempted to splurge on some shorts today. I'm 6'1 and 210. Debating between a large and extra large. I want them loose but not overly baggy. What would you recommend, anyone who has purchased them already.

Couldn't find any answers on the last page or 2 in case I missed any responses already.

Tempted to splurge on some shorts today. I'm 6'1 and 210. Debating between a large and extra large. I want them loose but not overly baggy. What would you recommend, anyone who has purchased them already.

Couldn't find any answers on the last page or 2 in case I missed any responses already.

Id go with xl

So I posted pics of the bulls shorts I got back.

Here are the Magic shorts. These were not from Leo (the guy who did the zipers that everyone raved about)

Next to Magic shorts are the Lakers shorts from Leo. I wanted the Lakers shorts done at then other place but they didn't have purple that matched.

Leo did a damn good job color matching the purple.

View media item 2410802
You can barley tell the pockets are there on the laker pair. The white isn't perfect on the magic pair but works for me.

Very happy.

Last edited:
Footsites carrying a good amount of M&N now gona make it easier to hit them thresholds for coupons and platinum statuses for shoe releases...

So I posted pics of the bulls shorts I got back.

Here are the Magic shorts. These were not from Leo (the guy who did the zipers that everyone raved about)

Next to Magic shorts are the Lakers shorts from Leo. I wanted the Lakers shorts done at then other place but they didn't have purple that matched.

Leo did a damn good job color matching the purple.

View media item 2410802
You can barley tell the pockets are there on the laker pair. The white isn't perfect on the magic pair but works for me.

Very happy.

Can't even see pockets :lol:

not a bad deal with apparelzoo on ebay. %20 off plus an extra %10 if you buy 3 and %5 cash back with ebates. sucks that they charge tax in CA tho smh.

also noticed that they started to change the price back up to retail on a few shorts. if youre on the fence, better make that decision asap lol.

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. bruh, my wife picked them up and I said said them back...there are no pockets...lol then she pointed it out to me.

He matched that purple dead on. The other spot had a shinny purple that would have been obvious.

Bert. Bert. bruh, my wife picked them up and I said said them back...there are no pockets...lol then she pointed it out to me.

He matched that purple dead on. The other spot had a shinny purple that would have been obvious.

I would rep your pic but you took business away from the homie Leo. I can't be condoning that act of treason :smh:

Got these Made in U.S.A. Mitchell & Ness grails in today:

1970-1971 Billy Cunningham Philadelphia "Seventy Sixers" , size 48.

great pickups and a great change of pace from what has become the "mitchell and ness shorts thread"

Last edited:
I would rep your pic but you took business away from the homie Leo. I can't be condoning that act of treason :smh:

Bro...Leo did the Lakers shorts! Lol

Out of the two shops I went too Leo was the best for color matching but the other shop was good too.

Gonna take my big jersey era jerseys to him.

Bro...Leo did the Lakers shorts! Lol

Out of the two shops I went too Leo was the best for color matching but the other shop was good too.

Gonna take my big jersey era jerseys to him.

I ain't no snitch but I just told leo about the magic shorts...

Back
Top Bottom