Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ok I'm looking at these m&n shorts from 97-98. The red Bulls ones especially. Are they all embroidered and heavy weight fabric? I don't wanna pay 125 for replica feeling shorts. Thanks

Basically on par with real deal from back in the day, probably heavier

Griffey is clean, great fit.

So glad I got the Piazza pinstripe at a deep discount. I need the black Mets BP now, but seeking a better deal on it. Didn't know they were dropping a 9/11 Piazza, I'm gonna be broke!!

My 93 ASG just came in from Jefferesons. Is this white line on the front seem on anyone else's? It definitely doesn't show in the product shots on any site I've seen these being sold. The white line in on the back center seem as well, just not as visable. Thanks in advance.

its the print, theyre printing the blue and the art on the side on white

Last edited:
only time you dont see that is when its just a patch on the shorts, with no gradient or printed art like the Grizz etc

Looks like some ebayer got his hand on one of these and/or listed it before the M&N release.  Several details check out as legit.  Be on the lookout!

Aesthetically, very on point.  Note the sleeve embroidery that the Mets wore post 9/11 Much better than the pinstripe Piazza they release, which had the wrong front number font and lacked glacier twill :smh:

View media item 2408347

View media item 2408348
At 50 percent off or better I would scoop

Back
Top Bottom