Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Awesome deal... too bad the size 40s sold out a long time ago at that site.
true that I think I got the last Small just checked & it was only like a 3x or something left.but that small was sitting there for a while glad I squeezed the trigger on em!

Still remember that Nordstrom sale like $30 each but half my order got canceled because of issues with M&N shipping them out

Ended up returning what I received anyways, the white sox ones weren't that nice. Really wanted the ripken

Still remember that Nordstrom sale like $30 each but half my order got canceled because of issues with M&N shipping them out

Ended up returning what I received anyways, the white sox ones weren't that nice. Really wanted the ripken

I regret not grabbing more from that sale. I got all 3 that I ordered but in hindsight I should have ordered 2-3 more :smh:

Same. March/April has been too expensive for me, and I just got Suptempos this morning. I'll have to pass.

For me, I am a size 40 for the NBA and NHL Jerseys. The BP Jersey as a size 40/M fits me the way the NBA jersey fits me (which I like).

The MLB Jersey at size 40/M is a bit baggier. Feels like it should be labelled a 42.

Th MLB Jersey at size 36/S feels like it should be a size 39.

Also, much appreciated fellas. Repped

now everyone wants Currys [emoji]129300[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom