Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just like everyone wanted the Nash when it was for the dumb low. $105 is a steal.
very true 105 is a crazy steal, but it started off with complaints 
laugh.gif

man so tempted to copp that kg, but I just spent 3 bills buying the 97-98 mj on nba

repped nonetheless.

Last edited:
man so tempted to copp that kg, but I just spent 3 bills buying the 97-98 mj on nba

repped nonetheless.

Same.. hahahahah... I wish they sold m&n mj jerseys outside nba.com.

MLTD was clutch with the curry and bron rookie aways right after they came out. 35% then eventually 40% sale a month after they were released.

Looked back a few pages, maybe it's another thread, but what was the code for 30% off at Apparelzoo? Thanks in advance

Saw this on @upscale_vandal (stylist who works with Pusha T, J Balvin among others I think. Seems to have some connection to Roc Nation) IG stories and thought of y'all.

View media item 2419839

Last edited:
Saw that Apparel Zoo code and decided to check the site. I see a nice amount of shorts are there. Now it's time to sit back, be patient, and wait for the biggie. :lol: :pimp:

Ok to end my shorts saga, I found some Nike running shorts at the outlet which are perfect.
They are thin, short, and actually have the "underwear" liner that swimming trunks have so that I could just use them instead of boxers for the day which eliminates the extra layer argument.

And to piss off the no match crew
View media item 2420218

Mean combo :smokin

Back
Top Bottom