Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

how's the fit? I decided to take my chances with a large. I normally wear a medium in the Rev. 30 jerseys. Got a medium in M&N VC dino jersey and it fit like a glove. The medium in M&N iverson 2000-2001 jersey felt a little looser.

Last edited:
Y'all weren lying about the waist of the grizz shorts being snug. The shorts run a bit shorter than my Red Bull's ones too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all weren lying about the waste of the grizz shorts being snug. The shorts run a bit shorter than my Red Bull's ones too.
I returned mine, I couldn't even get them up past my knees (pause)

For anyone that wants them, I would suggest going up a size from your regular M&N shorts. I would even suggest to do the same for other shorts with a similar waistband...ex:92/93 Hornets, 96/97 Knicks

how's the fit? I decided to take my chances with a large. I normally wear a medium in the Rev. 30 jerseys. Got a medium in M&N VC dino jersey and it fit like a glove. The medium in M&N iverson 2000-2001 jersey felt a little looser.

I was torn on the fit as well. I havent bought a jersey in years, back when I did I was goin for that oversized look LOL.

For reference im 5'11" 175 and for me the length was just right. I will try to post a fit pic when I get home.

On another note has anyone tailored their oversized jerseys? Thinking of getting a 3XL to fit like a L, is it possible?

Y'all weren lying about the waste of the grizz shorts being snug. The shorts run a bit shorter than my Red Bull's ones too.

For anyone that wants them, I would suggest going up a size from your regular M&N shorts. I would even suggest to do the same for other shorts with a similar waistband...ex:92/93 Hornets, 96/97 Knicks

That sucks dude. I love the shorts for sure and was happy that I could get them on OK. I was like "what's stopping me from stretching the waste?" When I was putting them on :lol:

Thanks for helping out. judging from the pictures and what you said, i have a gut feeling this style will be big on me. I'm 5'10"/150 lbs, runner's body.

Last edited:
my current situation

debating on pulling the trigger or not
what situation? get both 
devil.gif

Good looks. I'll have to do a size L then when I can catch the Grizz and Knicks on a steep discount.

Was it just the waist that was giving you problems? How about the overall fit? Width, length, and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom