Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can someone help me out on the fit of M&N hockey jerseys. I do medium in BPs and L in Nba jerseys. For some reason M in NBA jerseys are way too tight in chest area. Thinking about copping a medium in the NHL joint but not sure. Few peeps say hockey jerseys should fit big. Appreciate it btw I'm 6'1 180

Just to clarify, Rob and I were discussing the Suns Barkley jersey being limited. We were not referring to the Deion jersey in question.

It's legit

Been posted and purchased from by many members
Thanks. I just picked up the M&N Steve Young jersey. guess they went on sale since nobody from new jersey wears SF gears. been looking for them. wanted the one with the shadow, but this will do. 

Last edited:
Ebbets is having up to 25% off their site. A LOT of nice flannel jerseys and custom jackets. That site is no joke. Just grabbed me two jerseys.

HD my guy I hate it had to be him.

Last edited:
I never buy Mitchell and ness, but may need some ball shorts. What's the best price they usually for ? Think there are some 50% off sales sometimes ? Please help this newb out.

Between ebay and these online retailers who offer discount codes I would say you can easily find pairs between $80-$100. On occasion you might be able to find a better deal. Stay subscribed to this thread, these guys do a good job of posting active deals that pop up.

I never buy Mitchell and ness, but may need some ball shorts. What's the best price they usually for ? Think there are some 50% off sales sometimes ? Please help this newb out.

Are you looking to hoop in them? Don't get M&N shorts then, they're heavy

Elijah, just want them for those casual/lazy days. Won't be balling in them.

And I'll only grab um if the deal is good. Otherwise I got plenty of shorts already. Just love the blue all star ones though

Last edited:
Anyone know how the sizing usually runs on the Ebbetts joints? I usually buy Smalls but sometimes even a small is too big, depending on the brand/cut.

Anyone know how the sizing usually runs on the Ebbetts joints? I usually buy Smalls but sometimes even a small is too big, depending on the brand/cut.
The smallest Ebbets makes is Small.  Their flannels fit a bit wider than the M&N Flannel counterparts.  Cut is looser in the shoulders/chest IMO.

I'd go for it though.  The quality for price point is much better value than M&N.  My only issue with Ebbets is they standardize their number fonts.  Most of the jerseys have inaccurate numbers.

Just pulled the trigger and ordered the ASG 96 shorts, suspect I will get an email with a discount code any minute now!

@16nason hooked me up with this Suns jersey for what he paid because it was too snug on him. Thanks a ton my man. Sad part is it's less snug on me but too snug for my liking so I'm probably gonna swap sizes with hardwoodfames on eBay. Just trying to figure out if I'm going L or XL. The material is kinda stiff and I'd prefer to wear a tee under the jersey.

View media item 2436503View media item 2436504View media item 2436505

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom