Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yea those suns jerseys are very snug compared to any other in the same size. It's tiny in the chest. That's how my purple was and I had to get rid of it and couldn't find a 44 :smh:

You opened up the wound on missing out on that black one for that stupid low price :smh:

Anyone know how the sizing usually runs on the Ebbetts joints? I usually buy Smalls but sometimes even a small is too big, depending on the brand/cut.

The smallest Ebbets makes is Small.  Their flannels fit a bit wider than the M&N Flannel counterparts.  Cut is looser in the shoulders/chest IMO.

I'd go for it though.  The quality for price point is much better value than M&N.  My only issue with Ebbets is they standardize their number fonts.  Most of the jerseys have inaccurate numbers.

I noticed the numbers were a little off. Is there anywhere else I can get a more accurate latino and negro league jersey? No

Yea those suns jerseys are very snug compared to any other in the same size. It's tiny in the chest. That's how my purple was and I had to get rid of it and couldn't find a 44 :smh:

You opened up the wound on missing out on that black one for that stupid low price :smh:

I was surprised it was so snug. The cut seems like it's nice and wide but the body said no :lol:

How is hardwoodframes when is comes to size swapping? Never dealt with them before, but I have a couple of jerseys I would like to swap that I see that they have.

I was surprised it was so snug. The cut seems like it's nice and wide but the body said no :lol:

Yea man in pictures and laying down it looks great but on body it's completely different :x

How long does M&N usually take to ship? Placed an order Friday afternoon and haven't gotten anything besides confirm email and order is processing.

How long does M&N usually take to ship? Placed an order Friday afternoon and haven't gotten anything besides confirm email and order is processing.
It's only been 1 full business day since you placed your order 
laugh.gif

How is hardwoodframes when is comes to size swapping? Never dealt with them before, but I have a couple of jerseys I would like to swap that I see that they have.

i havent finalized it yet but i messaged them on IG and they were pretty quick with responses. im still trying to figure out if im doing it or not. i took some pics with a tee and it didnt look as bad as i thought.

Someone from Jeffersons just called to cancel my order of 96 ASG joints I bought over the weekend..

" Warehouse error"

mean.gif

i havent finalized it yet but i messaged them on IG and they were pretty quick with responses. im still trying to figure out if im doing it or not. i took some pics with a tee and it didnt look as bad as i thought.

I always assumed it was just one guy

is he charging you? ill be shocked if he isn't

I always assumed it was just one guy

is he charging you? ill be shocked if he isn't

I have no clue it's it's one or many and it's a fee but I did t want to put it out there in case it was a special price or something.

I got feedback from a couple of guys about the fit with the tee which makes me think I may keep the M

I noticed the numbers were a little off. Is there anywhere else I can get a more accurate latino and negro league jersey? No

If you can find actual photos or game worn jerseys, they can make the numbers. All the stuff is made to order. Only whack thing is they'll charge you full price. I corrected them on their road MPLS Willie Mays jersey. I thought they should've given me something for showing them the correct fonts (they use the home fonts on both jerseys). But they charged me full price Because it fell under "custom" jersey.

If you can find actual photos or game worn jerseys, they can make the numbers. All the stuff is made to order. Only whack thing is they'll charge you full price. I corrected them on their road MPLS Willie Mays jersey. I thought they should've given me something for showing them the correct fonts (they use the home fonts on both jerseys). But they charged me full price Because it fell under "custom" jersey.

It's hard as hell finding pics. I was trying to find pics of the jerseys I bought and couldn't find more than one or two for each of them. Got an email that they're being put into production today. Money in another thread received his jersey and they put the patch on the sleeve and not the chest like it's supposed to be. SMH

jersey fits you perfect...i got a 40 one time and the length was perfect but i got a small gut so the chest was tight AF... i was struggling just to take it off :lol: a 44 fits me perfect but i dont like the length... might just get them altered at the cleaners before buying new jerseys

Last edited:
Jersey looks fine imo, I prefer the fitted look.

jersey fits you perfect...i got a 40 one time and the length was perfect but i got a small gut so the chest was tight AF... i was struggling just to take it off :lol: a 44 fits me perfect but i dont like the length... might just get them altered at the cleaners before buying new jerseys

Thx guys. Can y'all give me feedback again? I'm really trying get good feedback before it's worn. I think it's OK in these pics. Shoulder area is cool. Flared pits help. The mid section is decent.

View media item 2436692View media item 2436693

It looks fine tbh. Thats how I like my jerseys to fit as well. I think if you went one size bigger there might be a little too much room than what you imagined.

it looks good, but I can see if its bothering you up in the upper chest/neck area

either way it does look good so if the snugness aint that bad keep it.

it damn near choked me when I had it :lol:

it looks good, but I can see if its bothering you up in the upper chest/neck area

either way it does look good so if the snugness aint that bad keep it.

it damn near choked me when I had it :lol:

My man @16nason looked like he was bullying the jersey when he sent me a pic of him trying it on.

And thanks everyone that replied. Reps to you all.

That's how my Nash fit and I decided to go a size up, I like it fitted but I found the snugness when I sat down to be annoying

Repped for the floors :pimp:

You could probably size up 1 if you plan to wear it with a T.

Without the T under, it's a perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom