Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Father's Day sale is 30%-50% I would guess 30 or 40 this year. Haven't seen 50 in a couple years.

What up Hammer! Hat and Jersey is tough my g

Now I'm gonna have that Lil Jon gangsta grizzills ad-lib stuck in my head all night. That TI down with the king tape was flames.

I just got these from jeffersons apparel. the shipping was ridiculously fast and the price was great with the 20% off code. 

I just want to make sure they are legit. The stitching on the nfl logo looks weird, the mesh is pretty light, and the numbers are kinda shiny. Overall they look good. I just want a second opinion. thanks

I just got these from jeffersons apparel. the shipping was ridiculously fast and the price was great with the 20% off code. 

I just want to make sure they are legit. The stitching on the nfl logo looks weird, the mesh is pretty light, and the numbers are kinda shiny. Overall they look good. I just want a second opinion. thanks

It's legit. That's China made M&N for you. Their current twill they use does have a slightly different sheen to them. I know what you're talking about on the white twill.

The mesh feels light but it's actually pretty similar to *one* of the mesh fabrics Wilson was using in the 90s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom