Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How long is the 40% off extended for ? Is that the best deal for Mitchell and ness or do 50% off or more sales pop up ? I really only wanted the blue all star shorts, but now seeing the black bulls shorts is tempting me too smh. just don't know if I wanna be dropping $75 on ball shorts. Are the shorts worth it fellas ? Def look pretty damn swaggy on those lazy chill days
Email I got says "Offer Ends Tuesday 5/23 at 11:59 pst.." 40% is damn good. M&N's next sale is fathers day hopefully, and will probably be 40%. Shorts might not be eligible though, since M&N likes to exclude "new" items. If you want them I'd cop. Other sales I've seen are fanatics/fansedge but they were 20% off. 

I agree with showtime, 40% is good. Id pull the trigger if i were you. Theres a good chance they wont be included in the fathers day sale

The thing is I told myself I only wanted to cop the blue all star shorts if I saw them on discount. Now seeing these black bulls shorts. Never paid so much for ball shorts that's all, so that's what's holding me back

How long is the 40% off extended for ? Is that the best deal for Mitchell and ness or do 50% off or more sales pop up ? I really only wanted the blue all star shorts, but now seeing the black bulls shorts is tempting me too smh. just don't know if I wanna be dropping $75 on ball shorts. Are the shorts worth it fellas ? Def look pretty damn swaggy on those lazy chill days

I really doubt M&N will do better than 40%.
I just copped the pinstripes. Thanks for the code. Really wishing they had the 96 all stars

The thing is I told myself I only wanted to cop the blue all star shorts if I saw them on discount. Now seeing these black bulls shorts. Never paid so much for ball shorts that's all, so that's what's holding me back

I feel you, but they are very good quality shorts imo.

$75 for thick, high quality shorts?

im a cheap ***.. they're worth the $75.

Ok fellas, copped the black bulls.

Now I just need the 93 all star joints on discount and I'm good. Any discounts in the future please post fellas. Good looking out to the person that posted the zoo code. Much appreciated

Ok fellas, copped the black bulls.

Now I just need the 93 all star joints on discount and I'm good. Any discounts in the future please post fellas. Good looking out to the person that posted the zoo code. Much appreciated
Glad I could help! Enjoy bruh!

tenor.gif

Folks must have went in. Wanted Bulls pinstripe but when I ATC it says unavailable. :smh:

Apparel Zoo's cheapest international shipping option is $75 :smh: :smh:

So frustrating.

40% off is pretty much the best you'll get at this point. May catch something bigger down the line but those rarely pop-up.

Damnit, was going to pull the trigger when I got off from work. Gone now and no tax or shipping costs to Georgia :smh:

finally got grizz  shorts :pimp:  .. went with my usual small, hope they work out.. that free returns was the selling point for me.  Wish they had the knicks in a small too 

Ended up getting the Warriors and Knicks shorts. $170 shipped due to Cali sales tax. I finally popped my cherry on copping shorts though.

If I get some extra funds I'll likely pull the trigger on some Lakers shorts before the sale ends.

tight that the Bulls sold out but I grabbed the Cavs & another pair of Knicks (the waist band is uncomfortable on those)

ended up saying F it and getting a red pair of the bulls shorts along with some gold Lakers. If the purple Lakers are still available in xl by tonight. Just might snag those as well.

Just went ahead and ordered the red Bulls as well. Now I'm done unless those as shorts go on sale in my size anywhere. I now have pinstripe bulls, Magic, Red Bulls, and Raptors. Time to chill for me lol.

no Medium on the Sixers joints, damn. Money saved I guess :lol:

would have been dope if they got the new Sonics pair.

Last edited:
I tried last night for the Grizz but they only had a S and XXL. couldn't convince myself to cop the Red Bull's shorts since I already got pinstripes lol

Back
Top Bottom