Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I second this if you want them then now is the time to cop
Yup, and apparel zoo is funny, you gotta use different words in the search engine to pop up different results, they have more shorts then what are shown on the m&n brand page

2X pinstripe Bulls popped back up so I pulled the trigger. $75 even
pimp.gif

Btw, Apparel Zoo has a sizing chart for the shorts. Not sure how accurate it is but hope it helps someone.
I would suggest looking at the MN website for accurate short measurements. 

SMH...using different search words and I stumbled upon the Raptor shorts. :smh: Of course not in my size.

Illphillip, just didn't see anyone else say they copped the black bulls besides me, but they could already have them as well. Just saw this thread this past week and it's bad news. The shorts are too dope and $75 is prob the max I'm willing to pay for athletic shorts. TBH never expected myself to spend this much on some ball shorts, but just can't pass them up at this price

Yup, and apparel zoo is funny, you gotta use different words in the search engine to pop up different results, they have more shorts then what are shown on the m&n brand page

SMH...using different search words and I stumbled upon the Raptor shorts. :smh: Of course not in my size.

Ya their search function is funny, gotta use boolean operators :lol:

Langfor5, do you they have the 93 all star game shorts with search words you doing ? Nothing is popping up for me and that's the only pair I NEED for sure.

Can't add the griz shorts to cart. Guess it's a sign that I don't need them now

My thoughts on the Orlando Magic shorts. I tried adding them to my cart last night but it wouldn't let me. Oh well, money saved although I'm eventually copping those and the Grizzlies shorts.

I seen they have the Raptors shorts up, but they're a little bit more.

I copped that Alonzo Mourning hornets jersey for $180 shipped, thanks to whoever shared the code. Would have preferred it be Grandmama but that's no big, jersey brings back so many memories from the early to mid 90s.

I copped that Alonzo Mourning hornets jersey for $180 shipped, thanks to whoever shared the code. Would have preferred it be Grandmama but that's no big, jersey brings back so many memories from the early to mid 90s.

You got da Medium again papi?

You got da Medium again papi?
Nah nah nah. I learned my lesson there haha. Although I did cop a Bobby Orr in a M that came in last night and it fit perfect. Seems like L for bball, L for MLB and M for hockey is the move for ya boy.

Langfor5, do you they have the 93 all star game shorts with search words you doing ? Nothing is popping up for me and that's the only pair I NEED for sure.

Not that I have seen...that being said...I just found those Raptors shorts today and I have been on that site for a couple of weeks now :lol:

Just looked on the site again and found some 91-92 Denver Nuggets shorts...I swear they are just randomly releasing shorts throughout the day.

Last edited:
Yo guys... can I get a little help... im planning on copping the hextall NHL jersey. How do they fit? I'm 5'7 180 large on most of them nba jersey and MLB tia.

Can anyone tell me how the basketball shorts fit?

Im 6`2 240, trying to make sure a 2XL isnt too short (right at or above my knees).

Back
Top Bottom