Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Supreme shoulder bag works just as good.. though i got pockets in my shorts

btw... wasnt lying about the waist on the grizz.. went with my tts small and i had to sell to my boy.. got them on, but was a struggle.. deff will try med.. do knicks shorts have same waist or would i be good with tts?

Go Green Bulls arrived and I'm pleased with them...

Here's a comparison pic to get a better idea of the shade of green...

I think I'll pick up a pair of Forest Green 14s to wear with them, maybe white Gucci Foams.

This is what I found really interesting though...

I guess that's why they call it a "Manufacturer SUGGESTED Retail Price".

Originally Posted by

egaroc1  
Take these to your local shop and see if they can do it. No need to risk shipping ur stuff to daygo for him to do it.
Oh wow. I misread this and until I realized you were from San Diego I was very offended as an Italian. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Supreme shoulder bag works just as good.. though i got pockets in my shorts

btw... wasnt lying about the waist on the grizz.. went with my tts small and i had to sell to my boy.. got them on, but was a struggle.. deff will try med.. do knicks shorts have same waist or would i be good with tts?
i would sell you my knicks shorts, but you're a yahnited stan >D

I see Apparel Zoo has the Sonics shorts up on their site. They were marked down for $90 yesterday on The Bay, but they quickly put them back at $125.... Any chance of them having another 40% off anytime soon? 
nerd.gif

I see Apparel Zoo has the Sonics shorts up on their site. They were marked down for $90 yesterday on The Bay, but they quickly put them back at $125.... Any chance of them having another 40% off anytime soon? :nerd:

I would say it s a decent chance. AZ has been all over the place lately.

apparel zoos site is god awful, how do you guys find anything on there? Nothing ever shows when I search, and they have no filter feature at all.

Makin this post due to cats tryna violate my main Dude Leo.

You should be able to show ur local tailor these pics and he should be able to add pockects. There is nothing special about Leo!
View media item 2451561View media item 2451562View media item 24515633 different types of pockets.
Make sure to make the pocket 9" deep.
Take these to your local shop and see if they can do it. No need to risk shipping ur stuff to daygo for him to do it.

Question for you...Of the three pockets you posted, which one do you prefer the most?

finally got the Garnett jersey, will post pictures later. still hate how it fits under the arm pit but eh. this jersey is fire :x

finally got the Garnett jersey, will post pictures later. still hate how it fits under the arm pit but eh. this jersey is fire :x
Is yours baggy under the armpit?

yea :lol:

all my 40's fit like that but I swear they should use the old reebok/Adidas authentic fit. like add another half inch in the chest for a true size 40 fit.

looks almost smedium up to but meh. if I go with a 44 it looks even baggier on the sides/arm pit

Back
Top Bottom