Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Low key that KG be my fav of all thats been released so far. Hope the home is next :pimp:

Yall think that Durant Seattle will be a part of the Fathers Day or 4th of July sales? Slick is my grail right now

I wore my Red Bulls shorts for the first time after having pockets put n and the dang pockets are not deep enough! [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] was at a carnival and all I was worried about was my wallet slipping out on rides. And my wallet is jus a card holder. My phone was deff a no go. I'll have to make sure next shorts the pockets are deeep...SMH, frustrated...

I wore my Red Bulls shorts for the first time after having pockets put n and the dang pockets are not deep enough! [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji] was at a carnival and all I was worried about was my wallet slipping out on rides. And my wallet is jus a card holder. My phone was deff a no go. I'll have to make sure next shorts the pockets are deeep...SMH, frustrated...

Your best bet is to have them done 9 inch deep to be secured !

Back
Top Bottom