Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

will be keeping my eyes peeled for the FD sale...

:nerd:

*EDIT*

looks like the sale has already started, but only on select jerseys tho...
:nerd:

Last edited:
will be keeping my eyes peeled for the FD sale...

nerd.gif

*EDIT*

looks like the sale has already started, but only on select jerseys tho...
nerd.gif
Yo I just noticed that myself. It won't let me add anything to cart though.

Father's Day Sale is live. 30% off all authentics and outerwear but it seems like they marked damn near everything as new.

Got 2 in my cart might only get one.

Heads up, you can use the 10% promo code to take extra discount. If youve used it with a certain account before just make a new one.

Last edited:
The ones who ordered the black bulls shorts from LIDS when they got that steal all received the ones with the stripe right? Thinking about those and golden state

Just went through every men's product and the only thing worth while on sale are the warm up jackets. I'm sad b [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Just went through every men's product and the only thing worth while on sale are the warm up jackets. I'm sad b [emoji]128546[/emoji]

The Jackie you wanted is on sale.

Just swooped the Satchel Paige joint i been after for a minute for 157 :pimp:

Almost pulled the trigger on the Brooks Robinson too but ill wait on that.

The Jackie you wanted is on sale.

Just swooped the Satchel Paige joint i been after for a minute for 157 :pimp:

Almost pulled the trigger on the Brooks Robinson too but ill wait on that.

You're got damn right.

192 tho. I'm just getting into this game and that's steep

It looks like more jerseys are popping up on discount so if you're waiting for something specific might make sense to wait it out for a few hours and not grab something else on impulse which is why I'm prone to do lmao.

Could've predicted they'd do some lame ish like this

The only jerseys on sale are the ones with boo boo sizes left it seems 

The 1 jersey I wanted ain't on sale 
mean.gif

You can get it down to like 170ish if you make a new account and use the 10% code after you add to cart
M
Do you think they'll ever put the shorts up or is it a dub. I rather do a bigger order

I needs the shortsssss b. They know what the people want.

Tbh for shorts you better off copping from other retailers that carry m&n. M&n knows people on the shorts heavy and they rarely including in sales :smh:

Yeah places like MichaelKNYC & Apparel Zoo make me want to stay away from the M&N website after those deals they give out. 

Could've predicted they'd do some lame ish like this

The only jerseys on sale are the ones with boo boo sizes left it seems 

The 1 jersey I wanted ain't on sale :smh:

All of this, 3rd party sellers are the way to go. M&N rather them sit and rot @ retail. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom