Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally was able to add to cart. Returning my NBA Store Rookie Away LBJ that I got. Just copped off M&N for 189 shipped. (30% off + 10% order coupon)

Yo Jeffersons the worst. Ordered bout a week ago and they still havent shipped out. Keep telling me they will, feels like im dealing with an ebay seller and not an actual store :smh:

Bouta do a chargeback if they dont send it in the next couple days. Only reason im even waiting this long is cuz it was the cheapest i seen the 85 Payton

^been told y'all about Jeffersons...surprised M&N let them release those ugly green Bulls shorts with the bad reputation they have

Yo Jeffersons the worst. Ordered bout a week ago and they still havent shipped out. Keep telling me they will, feels like im dealing with an ebay seller and not an actual store
mean.gif

Bouta do a chargeback if they dont send it in the next couple days. Only reason im even waiting this long is cuz it was the cheapest i seen the 85 Payton
First time I ordered with them, I got the jersey hella quick. They overnighted it to me. It was coming from Amazon. Think they have a fulfillment with them. 

Seeing how stingie M&N is with the shorts this sale, imma have to burn my money somewhere else. Is any other site having a sale shorts wise? Ty in advance.

hows sizing on baseball jerseys?

im thinking about pulling the trigger on that '57Hank Aaron, but not sure if i need a M or L.

the chart says 41-43" on the chest for a M which is my suit sizing.

Last edited:
Yo Jeffersons the worst. Ordered bout a week ago and they still havent shipped out. Keep telling me they will, feels like im dealing with an ebay seller and not an actual store :smh:

I agree with you 100%. Ordered 5/24 still haven't shipped. Waste of time and waste of ebay flash sale coupon. About to give them negative fb and chargeback. Mofos totally unprofessional.

Last edited:
I agree with you 100%. Ordered 5/24 still haven't shipped. Waste of time and waste of ebay flash sale coupon. About to give them negative fb and chargeback. Mofos totally unprofessional.

what is their ebay page ? I wanna make sure I don't do business with them.

Back
Top Bottom