Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like those Green Bulls shorts sold pretty fast. No regular sizes left( S-XL) on the M&N site [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

glad i copped 
pimp.gif

I originally regretted buying this jersey with the Father's Day Sale, but this pic makes me happy I did. It looks great. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive, what size is yours? I ordered a 44 and I'm scared it might be too big.

I tried to grab this one with the HOF code man but it wouldn't work. Fast forward a couple weeks I got it off Michael K for $100 shipped. It's nice you're gonna like it. I got a 44 which is what I wear for bball an BP jerseys and it fits perfect.

^ Hahahahaha, what a piece of ****.

I almost made a Deion Yankees jersey a few years ago. Then realized no one would know it was Deion since the Yankees don't put the names on the back. He wore 21 or 24 with us, can't remember. Too many big names have worn those numbers for us.

Green Bulls shorts are fire.

^ Hahahahaha, what a piece of ****.

I almost made a Deion Yankees jersey a few years ago. Then realized no one would know it was Deion since the Yankees don't put the names on the back. He wore 21 or 24 with us, can't remember. Too many big names have worn those numbers for us.

Green Bulls shorts are fire.
He wore both #21 & #24 with the Yankees. #21 in '89, #24 in '90 I think.

NBA Shop uses freakin Lasership :x :x :x

I am never seeing the M&N x AI x Enterbay box I ordered

Last edited:
I only wear my teams, would love a Deion Braves jersey but can't do it. 21 and 24 people think Paul, Tino and Cano. It was a blank jersey from like 88 or 89 that was on eBay a few years ago. It was cheap too.

Back
Top Bottom