Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N needs to start releasing retro warm-up pants already while they're at it 
mean.gif

NBA Shop uses freakin Lasership
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I am never seeing the M&N x AI x Enterbay box I ordered
Still awaiting something from NFL shop that I ordered 1.5 weeks ago. Been in my city since Monday and still no movement

Last edited:
M&N needs to start releasing retro warm-up pants already while they're at it :smh:
Full kit wanker :pimp: :pimp:
Word to my mans Thierry Henry Thierry Henry
mans is really gonna be out here suiting up like they're in the NBA :smh:

I'm shocked those green bulls shorts sold that fast :lol:

Me too, they're ugly IMO

So is it oochie wallly or is it one mic?

full

I originally regretted buying this jersey with the Father's Day Sale, but this pic makes me happy I did. It looks great. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive, what size is yours? I ordered a 44 and I'm scared it might be too big.

I tried to grab this one with the HOF code man but it wouldn't work. Fast forward a couple weeks I got it off Michael K for $100 shipped. It's nice you're gonna like it. I got a 44 which is what I wear for bball an BP jerseys and it fits perfect.

Strange because I was able to stack my HOF code with the Father's Day code and got mine for $168. But you can't beat $100 shipped, great come up. Word, I wear 44 for basketball as well :smokin

NBA Shop uses freakin Lasership :x :x :x

I am never seeing the M&N x AI x Enterbay box I ordered

NBA shop is owned by Fanatics. Fanatics uses Lasership on the East Coast. Learned the hard way with the NHL Shop after my package was stolen by one of their couriers.

:smokin

Need to stop playing and grab those Knicks shorts. Idk why though, they are doing their best to make me hate them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom