Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sale was 30% off select jerseys 

No shorts were included 
prob gonna go ahead on cop these then. my only m&n shorts currently are 97-98 bulls I got for $60 at karmaloop last year so I guess I'm spoiled lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've owned screen printed and sewn and I'd take sewn all day. It's personal preference at the end of the day.

That said, EZ pass on screen printed shorts

from what I saw they looked extra short :lol:

might have been the angle but yea

won't be copping anyways

Man short shorts kill me and the fit club is gonna be in for something serious if this is true.

It's a problem I deal with with buying the original version of shorts. :smh:

anybody got the swingman nba jerseys by mitchell and ness? do they fit the same as the authentic ?

speak of the devil
laugh.gif
What are we looking at? Looks like nothing new

roll.gif

FML

I saw another pic of actual shorts unless they were M&N then I was on M&N FB and saw that
mean.gif
I can't see M&N altering the length of the shorts seeing as how the 03-04 Cavs shorts were the same length as all the others

And those joints were long and baggy as hell 
laugh.gif

They weren't wearing short shorts in 03-04 :lol:

Now if they made 80s bull it would look weird to make them to today's standards which basically I don't see hem going back that far making them I guess

They weren't wearing short shorts in 03-04
laugh.gif

Now if they made 80s bull it would look weird to make them to today's standards which basically I don't see hem going back that far making them I guess
Nah I'm saying the shorts in 03-04 were long as hell but the M&N versions of them didn't emulate that because they still sit at the same length as their 90s shorts so if they drop rookie shorts I don't see them being any shorter than any other shorts

caved and got the knicks for $95 shipped at ruvilla. as good as it'll get probably. done buying clothes for a long minute

Back
Top Bottom