Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

All star magic johnson came in from dtlr. They didn't have a large in stock when I ordered. I figured a medium would be okay since I have a medium purple magic johnson and its fitted but not uncomfortable.
The all star jersey is a bit smaller and the arm holes are all up in my pits. Kinda looks like im wearing my nephews jersey. Haha. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet
View media item 2476667

It's not ideal but I paid like $40 total for a size swap with hardwoodfames when I needed a larger size. You could see if they have your size jersey and ask the same.

All star magic johnson came in from dtlr. They didn't have a large in stock when I ordered. I figured a medium would be okay since I have a medium purple magic johnson and its fitted but not uncomfortable.
The all star jersey is a bit smaller and the arm holes are all up in my pits. Kinda looks like im wearing my nephews jersey. Haha. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet
I agree with @bigj505  Hardwoodframes is pretty helpful with size swaps. They quoted me $40 as well 

Anyone ever get a tailor to shorten the length of a Jersey? How would that work with the M&N tags? Just curious, I have a NBA jersey I want to shorten, but just curious if anyone in here has ever had it done.

Anyone ever get a tailor to shorten the length of a Jersey? How would that work with the M&N tags? Just curious, I have a NBA jersey I want to shorten, but just curious if anyone in here has ever had it done.

Moving the tags is about the easiest part of the process - just measure where they are, undo the stitching and then put them in the new place. They should only charge a few dollars to do that.

Found my Payton and Moncrief I packed away years ago, got me itching to start buying these again. Soon as that next 40% sale hits im grabbing a Ray Allen that thing is too dope

Caved and bought the away Larry Bird during the sale. Have home, away, and shooting shirt now.

View media item 2477792
Super dope for 9 dollars. I could have paid shipping, but for 3 dollars more, got free shipping and this joint. Also grabbed two of the NHL button downs (Hawks and Isles) for 60. Then snapped up a Bill Barber flyers throwback for 90

dont care what they are.. they are horrible

polo shorts tho :pimp:

thinking about picking up those swingman 76ers shorts.. just wanna see actual pictures and not the stock ones 

Back
Top Bottom