Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not sure if this has been posted already, but looks like villa marked down nba shorts to 89.97 and mesh bps to 59.97

damn wish they had the 96 shorts, still waiting to find them on a discount b/c the M was a big tight

Daaannnggg m&n ordered Monday n just got both rn...sonics is on point but the asg is weird oh well can't complain
Good thing the warehouse in Irvine lol

What's wrong with the 96 ASGs? they run tight? that's the #1 pair of shorts on my hit list right now.

:smh: at me missing the 20% kicker code when they shorts got reduced. I had a few shorts in my cart a few days ago, kept debating if I should settle with the 20%. If I had checked the thread this morning I could've got a better discount.

OP change the title of the thread to Mitchell and Ness Discount Thread.
laugh.gif

damn wish they had the 96 shorts, still waiting to find them on a discount b/c the M was a big tight

Daaannnggg m&n ordered Monday n just got both rn...sonics is on point but the asg is weird oh well can't complain
Good thing the warehouse in Irvine lol

What's wrong with the 96 ASGs? they run tight? that's the #1 pair of shorts on my hit list right now.

:smh: at me missing the 20% kicker code when they shorts got reduced. I had a few shorts in my cart a few days ago, kept debating if I should settle with the 20%. If I had checked the thread this morning I could've got a better discount.

I got mine in yesterday and they’re going back. I only have 3 other pairs to compare to, but they flare out a lot more towards the leg opening. When looking straight on in the mirror they look crazy wide IMO. Damn shame because they really are dope in person.

Think I’ll snag the purp Lakers joints instead.

I got mine in yesterday and they’re going back. I only have 3 other pairs to compare to, but they flare out a lot more towards the leg opening. When looking straight on in the mirror they look crazy wide IMO. Damn shame because they really are dope in person.

Think I’ll snag the purp Lakers joints instead.

My exact feeling about 96 all star shorts. Joints were mad wide at leg opening.

Back
Top Bottom