Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wore my Grizz shorts for the first time today.

To work :lol:

Damn these ***** is :smokin

Half my office confused, but the real ones know what it is.

Last edited:
View media item 2479541The Astros ended up being a mejestic, not a m&n. On fanatics I searched for m&n stuff and I never seen the Astros anywhere else so I jumped on it.
Ended up not bein bad, honestly fits a tad bit better too. I'll prolly get a Griffey mejestic next now tbh

View media item 2479541The Astros ended up being a mejestic, not a m&n. On fanatics I searched for m&n stuff and I never seen the Astros anywhere else so I jumped on it.
Ended up not bein bad, honestly fits a tad bit better too. I'll prolly get a Griffey mejestic next now tbh

Glad you liked it.
The fit is def better to me on the majestic. I like the m&n quality a bit more tho.
It's a win win

dropped off the knicks shorts that came in today from villa for pockets. $30 was the charge. I could've swore it was more like $20 last time at the same place. oh well

dropped off the knicks shorts that came in today from villa for pockets. $30 was the charge. I could've swore it was more like $20 last time at the same place. oh well

I'm still looking for a place in atlanta that will do pockets smh.

Glad you liked it.
The fit is def better to me on the majestic. I like the m&n quality a bit more tho.
It's a win win
yea that's one thing tho, QC was like JB :lol:
There's a couple white stitches in a blue part but w/e. material def ain't soft tho but 100 is better than 250 plus I haven't seen that one from m&n anyway and like we said, fit is better

Anybody own 03-04 Cavs shorts? How do they run? I'm a Size XXL in polo shorts and regular Nike elite. How do they fit in comparison to those. All help is appreciated! Thanks fellas!

Not even the best Black Bulls shorts IMO :lol:

95-96 Sonics, Grizz, Magic, Heat are my favorites.

Last edited:
Def pulling the trigger on those Lakers joint. There too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom