Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I seriously thought you just had a closet full of timbs :lol:

Respect though.

Last edited:
Reupped on some shorts.
5da3as.jpg

This combo isn't bad at all. Was thinking about grabbing the gloves, but I'm just not a fan of them, never was. Wish Nike would retro the GP II.

damn that's it, I am walking over to the store and copping a L in the 96 shorts if they have it

F it, vacation is next Saturday

Still need Grizzlies shorts for the low

Raptors too for me and I'll chill :lol:

Had this conversation with folks on Twitter a few days ago. Think there's only 2 online retailers that still have a FSR in both (I forgot which sites, I got to go back and dig now :smh: ). I got to keep my eye on both and hope a sale comes around.

damn that's it, I am walking over to the store and copping a L in the 96 shorts if they have it

F it, vacation is next Saturday

We all know that frustration :lol:. My pair came in to my US addy yesterday from Corporate, can't wait to pick them up next week.

Last edited:
I kind of want them to do a fresh run of Weapons.

I posted in here that I had a pair of Grizz shorts brand new M for the low but I believe a Mod deleted it.

Just wound up returning them to Lids.

Was gonna let them go for super cheap because I was past the refund date and thought I was only getting credit if I returned but when I took them back in store, they hit the card with a full refund.

My pair came in to my US addy yesterday from Corporate, can't wait to pick them up next week.

International playa......from the Himalayas :smokin

Last edited:
Had this conversation with folks on Twitter a few days ago. Think there's only 2 online retailers that still have a FSR in both (I forgot which sites, I got to go back and dig now :smh: ). I got to keep my eye on both and hope a sale comes around.
We all know that frustration :lol:. My pair came in to my US addy yesterday from Corporate, can't wait to pick them up next week.

:lol:

they only had XXXL left :smh:

should have just ordered a L weeks ago

Vans x Phillies non belly shirt BP ok?

View media item 2487253View media item 2487254

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom