Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Grant Hill looks mighty tempting right now.

same for me lol been waiting for that hill to drop at the right price. how much off was the father's day sale running for? 40 percent? wondering if this is cheaper than it was when mn had the sale.

At the time I was tired of the fake limited shoes releases. I busted my to get Altitudes and Lightning 4s, then they came back out. I got the eggplant Foams when they were limited and then they dropped a year later. I got the DB 95s (Captain America) and those came back out. It was a few things that happened and I was like this. I don't care anymore son. I sold over 300 pairs, regret letting go about 40-50 of them. I sold everything but my Timbs and then Timbs were always like $50 so I started buying those up. Then I started seeing classic shoes that weren't popping and those would hit $50-$60 and then I was back to buying shoes again. SMH, I have an addictive personality I found out.

How many shoes you got HD? You ever done a collection post? I did two and wanted to do one before I started selling but I was too lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped keeping count a while ago.

Got a storage unit for my shoes, that I rent monthly, if that gives you an idea.

Last edited:
I stopped keeping count a while ago.

Got a storage unit for my shoes, that I rent monthly, if that gives you an idea.

damn :pimp:

you pop up in every thread with all these kicks and honestly you're pretty quiet about it. I feel like you never post in the yeezy thread and you got em all come RD :lol: same with all others, feel like you only post in here

Wrong year for XVI's, wrong color too
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom