Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

damn, would def have taken that Nique at that price, all time classic

From what I remember, those sale jerseys were typically S only. Someone got a steal on that Kobe too.

I knew I should've checked this thread earlier. Showed up late to the MK party

From what I remember, those sale jerseys were typically S only. Someone got a steal on that Kobe too.

I 'Nique was a 52 but they did have 48's and 44's. They had the purple Magic for a bit but I think the first ones to go were the Kobes and Kemps.

Only S on the kobe, Nique had a FSR when I was on the page. Still kicking myself for passing

Only S on the kobe, Nique had a FSR when I was on the page. Still kicking myself for passing

Looked at the Nique on my mobile and didn't buy. Went back to my office to buy on the desktop and it was GONE. :smh: @ myself. That Nique or Webb is a beauty.

The " L. Taylor" is absolutely correct.  Billy Taylor wore #38.  When 2 players have the same last name then they use your first initial

Back
Top Bottom