Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Modern MLB jersey are long af
I Love the Majestic cut.  They are legit pro-cuts 
pimp.gif

So the 6300 was the official on field before the flex base right??
Yes. But they have different codes-

Retail authentics:

Double-knits Authentics: 6200
Cool-Base Authentics: 6300
Flex-Base Authentics: 7300

Gamers/Team-issued:

Double-knits Authentics: 0062
Cool-Base Authentics: 0063
Flex-Base Authentics: 0730

BP and special occasion jerseys are Different.  But that covers 99% of the jerseys you will see.

Last edited:
Since the topic kinda shifted to current-ish baseball jerseys, what's the cheapest I can get a retail authentic White Sox jersey? I'm interested in getting a majestic athletic before the switch to UA is made. I have both the current replica "cool base" (in black and '59) and the previous replica version with the thicker polyester which I actually like. I'll check the other sports jersey thread in showcase too.

Since the topic kinda shifted to current-ish baseball jerseys, what's the cheapest I can get a retail authentic White Sox jersey? I'm interested in getting a majestic athletic before the switch to UA is made. I have both the current replica "cool base" (in black and '59) and the previous replica version with the thicker polyester which I actually like. I'll check the other sports jersey thread in showcase too.

depends on the size, the style and if its a player or a blank. usually if you're not too picky you should be able to get them for under $50.

Why pay $300 at the MN route when the Majestic Cool Base version can be had for $70 on ebay?  Maddux/Smoltz/Galvin left in various sizes/styles.  It's a steal IMO.  I know this is the MN thread but here's my Maddux jersey anyway :nthat:
://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2488255/width/350/height/700/flags/LL" style="; width: 350px; height: 622px">
[/URL]
Maddux is flames. Just copped this a Griffey Reds and the alternate Mariners. Can't beat the price. Hope the fit is similar to M&N. Repped.
Modern MLB jersey are long af
way too long

my brother has a cool base Gordon & Fernandez(RIP) Miami Marlins home in a medium and they fit like an L but with like 3 inches of added length at the bottom hem :x

I know it's probably been discussed a lot in the thread but how do the shorts run? I'm assuming a little small. I wear a medium in most basketball shorts. Should I stick with medium or go large? Thanks.

I know it's probably been discussed a lot in the thread but how do the shorts run? I'm assuming a little small. I wear a medium in most basketball shorts. Should I stick with medium or go large? Thanks.
I have a 35-36" waist, and typically wear XLs in athletic shorts. I bought an XL in the Grizz shorts recently, and they fit fine on me. I don't need to adjust the drawstring at all. I think a size smaller would have been too tight. I definitely would not size down. 

I have a 35-36" waist, and typically wear XLs in athletic shorts. I bought an XL in the Grizz shorts recently, and they fit fine on me. I don't need to adjust the drawstring at all. I think a size smaller would have been too tight. I definitely would not size down. 

Preciate it

Back
Top Bottom