Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

To me the 96 shorts fit bigger and baggier than any of the others i have
This is what I read (agreeing with you).
I know the grizz have a tighter waist but I def read the all star 96 was a bit bigger. Kind of like the magic

For me asg fit tts. The grizzlies run alot smaller as the central badge on the waistband doesn't stretch as it is a different material.

c665ec946bf54ab691f97fd06bfbb6e8.jpg

For me asg fit tts. The grizzlies run alot smaller as the central badge on the waistband doesn't stretch as it is a different material.

c665ec946bf54ab691f97fd06bfbb6e8.jpg
this

I don't know WTF mans in here where talking about with the fit of the '96 all star

Stupid question, Swingman shorts have pockets? And any places got any sales going on for some? Just looking to get some Bulls/Magic ones.

not an opinion when I own damn near all shorts released to date
Do you know what an opinion is dawg? :lol:

I own them too and I gave MY opinion on how they fit. Out of the 5 shorts I own, they fit the biggest

Not to mention its been said about those specific shorts in here a few times before

Do you know what an opinion is dawg? :lol:

I own them too and I gave MY opinion on how they fit. Out of the 5 shorts I own, they fit the biggest

Not to mention its been said about those specific shorts in here a few times before
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom