Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_5553.PNG
Gotta get my short wears in while I can.

I thought these shorts had no pockets... how u fit a roll of quarters in there!?

Jk jk that lighting!!!! :lol:

Good looking family!

I thought these shorts had no pockets... how u fit a roll of quarters in there!?

Jk jk that lighting!!!! :lol:

Good looking family!

Haha wowwwwww. I didn't even notice it, put it on IG too and a few of my boys said the same as you. Hilarious.

Those 2003 Finals pieces look fantastic. No need for the Nike OG when they do it like that. The Kobe/Shaq Finals jerseys were great replications of the Dri-fit Nike OGs

I think so far I've seen these dropping:

J-Will Kings
Durant Sonics
Warriors Webber/Mullin?
2003 Finals Duncan/Parker

Anyone else have the scoop? I thought we'd know more by now lol

Tmac Orlando should be sometime soon

I mean a few of those I posted earlier in the year almost January. M&n doesn’t even set dates they just randomly drop

Still waiting for 2003 Kobe all star

I think so far I've seen these dropping:

J-Will Kings
Durant Sonics
Warriors Webber/Mullin?
2003 Finals Duncan/Parker

Anyone else have the scoop? I thought we'd know more by now lol

What color Sonics?

Please say the yellow one?!?

KG Blue '96-'97 with Gold Jerry was supposed to come out a few years ago. It got scrapped. Not sure why.

I remember someone online got scoop on the planned releases. Maybe Mdiddy or another collector.

I know we do "other" brands in here so.....

Picked these up from 19Nine. My sons new school's sports teams are the Red Storm so you already know I'm about to be the freshest ****ing pops in there.....

IMG_1760.JPG

Hows the fit on these tts or nah. Want a pair of the Memphis joints. And how quick was shipping ?

Just checked my email history for my M&N order for the MLB playoff sale, I made the order on Oct 3, the day before the American League Wild Card game and that was the first day of the sale. So this year the sale hopefully is on Oct 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom