Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Picked up this "faux throwback" M&N ATL UTD jersey at MBS last night:

IMAG5438.jpg

I ended up paying $240 for that teal Griffey close to when it came out and I don't regret it! One of my favorites in my collection!

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped the 50% mlb sale cuz so many people last yr and the year before stacked HOF or Welcome codes on top and were getting ish for like 60% off lol.

They even switched it so they mail a discount code now instead of everything being discounted on the site.

I heard that Magic jersey is actually going to be John Amaechi ‘00-‘01 and not TMac

Anyway why is the Penny ‘93-‘94 Home jersey so got damn hard to find ?? Been searching for almost 2 years now and I never see anything pop up. If anyone can point me in the direction of a DS 48 let me know please !

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrapped the 50% mlb sale cuz so many people last yr and the year before stacked HOF or Welcome codes on top and were getting ish for like 60% off lol.

They even switched it so they mail a discount code now instead of everything being discounted on the site.

That was :pimp: but if they dont do 50% off this year I'm not gonna cop anything

Man, i really wanted the white Griffey but these pics of the teal joint have me questioning my decision. I just sent the link to my wife and told her i want it for our anniversary next week. :lol:

:lol: funny you mentioned that, I'm using the anniversary line on my wife too....our anniversary ain't till November

Man, i really wanted the white Griffey but these pics of the teal joint have me questioning my decision. I just sent the link to my wife and told her i want it for our anniversary next week. :lol:

:lol: funny you mentioned that, I'm using the anniversary line on my wife too....our anniversary ain't till November

Should go buy another jersey on your wish list, receive it, then pull off the anniversary line double play :rofl: But then again we have multiple anniversaries lol..from the day we became a couple to married, etc. :lol:

Should go buy another jersey on your wish list, receive it, then pull off the anniversary line double play :rofl: But then again we have multiple anniversaries lol..from the day we became a couple to married, etc. :lol:
hahah, i may order the white one :lol: We have two wedding anniversary, since we legally got married in the states in Oct but had our wedding in Mexico in November. The more you and your spouse can exchange gifts, the better imo; and we like to spoil each other :lol::smokin

come on man, theres only so many dates you can ask a man to remember.:lol: We stick with engagement, both wedding dates.

come on man, theres only so many dates you can ask a man to remember.:lol: We stick with engagement, both wedding dates.

I'm so lucky that I met my wife on my boy's wedding because I can always rely on their updates to remind me if I ever forgot.

It'll be very hard to though because my daughter was born 5 years to that exact date and then we closed on our house the follwoing year, also on that date>D

Back
Top Bottom