Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sorry to ask, but those upcoming shorts posted 3 pages ago (Pistons, Kings, Magic, T-Wolves)....they drop next year right? or are they coming Oct-Dec?

Unlike some of you guys, I couldn't hold back on the M&N 25% sale on the teal Griffey.

Straight flames in person.

qyxu6f.jpg

2m3p6k4.jpg

ohsjg1.jpg

That teal Griffey looks beautiful. I think I might get that one, the negro league anniversary patch really sells it for me. I never paid attention to that detail before.

For those that have gotten jersey's altered to a smaller size, would it look silly to get a sz. 48 tailored to about a sz. 44 or even 40, or would the letters/numbers be too big?

I don't think the letters/numbers would be to big. I got a Pete rose reds jerseys altered from a 54 to a 48, it turned out great and the lettering and numbers were fine. Only thing To be mindful of is moving the patches at the bottom of the jersey to coincide with the length being altered. It cost me 45$

That jersey was all the same material. I asked my tailor to do a Barry sanders jersey and they said it would be very hard and really expensive because of the material. It was mesh with the twill sides and such. So I didn't do it. I hung that jersey up in a frame instead.

For those that have gotten jersey's altered to a smaller size, would it look silly to get a sz. 48 tailored to about a sz. 44 or even 40, or would the letters/numbers be too big?
In addition, asymmetrical jerseys can look different of altered...i.e. The Nash/kj Sun's jerseys or the Reggie Miller style pacers flo jo jerseys

In addition, asymmetrical jerseys can look different of altered...i.e. The Nash/kj Sun's jerseys or the Reggie Miller style pacers flo jo jerseys

Luckily, it's the 45 MJ and 90's Starks so there's nothing to really worry about underneath the numbers, other than moving the tags. I'm just more concerned about the letters looking too big on a smaller jersey.

I believe the 25% is good til the 30th

what code is that and where?

Luckily, it's the 45 MJ and 90's Starks so there's nothing to really worry about underneath the numbers, other than moving the tags. I'm just more concerned about the letters looking too big on a smaller jersey.

what code is that and where?

M&N site

Code: PLAYOFFPUSH

jaypesoz jaypesoz You're good the numbers are the same size. They may start using bigger numbers when you hit 4 or 5 X but I don't even think they do that.

Think about it, you know sometimes you can just look at a jersey and know if it's a really big/small size.
It's because the numbers are the same size. If everything was made to scale that wouldn't be the case.

Some of the 36-40 jerseys have smaller graphics, namely the Jordan ASG chilli pepper. I think jaypesoz jaypesoz must wear that size?

I wouldn't worry about the size of the numbers though. If that's what it is, that's what it should be IMO.

Sizing question, I'm a husky 5'10, 250lbs, looking to purchase that teal Griffey. Would a Size 52 be too snug?

Back
Top Bottom