Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Naked Bulls shorts.
IMG_7734.JPG

Ty! Those 17s are fire!! Do you know if they will be limited? Hopefully it's a GR release and I can get my hands on a pair.

donjuan513 donjuan513 link me to wherever you posted a good pic of those Olive 13s. I need to see that suede.

It's good they're bringing back the jerseys from the XXXXXL Reebok Era. I need some new Giants jerseys that fit. Give me a nice Eli, Osi, Tuck and Strahan. Give me a couple in red, too.

donjuan513 donjuan513 link me to wherever you posted a good pic of those Olive 13s. I need to see that suede.

It's good they're bringing back the jerseys from the XXXXXL Reebok Era. I need some new Giants jerseys that fit. Give me a nice Eli, Osi, Tuck and Strahan. Give me a couple in red, too.

I look at my jerseys from that era and they look laughable to me now. I don’t think I’ll ever wear them again.

Attachments

• F8480950-6410-4C6F-8983-999F28D63352.jpeg
    F8480950-6410-4C6F-8983-999F28D63352.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 47
I still understood what Reebok did with that nfl equipment logo crap

That was the ugliest thing alive

Thank god Nike went back to the big shield

This was the smallest the raider image sold back then. It was always big but I had to have it. Didn’t mind the look though lol. I couldn’t pull it now though.

Any place to buy authentic NBA all-star M&N shorts other than the M&N site?

Did a search online and came up with little to no results.

Back
Top Bottom