Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm thinking of buying the 2003-2004 Cavaliers jersey. First Mitchell and Ness jersey for me.

I usually wear a size large in shirts. I will be wearing a long sleeve shirt under this jersey when I wear it. Should I get a large or XL jersey?

Jefferson's has been on my shiet list, and I'm adding Privei to the doghouse. Don't support shady businesses who treat customers like dirt. I know some of ya'll have had success with Jefferson's but there are just way too many bummed stories. Consider this a lesson learn.

I'm thinking of buying the 2003-2004 Cavaliers jersey. First Mitchell and Ness jersey for me.

I usually wear a size large in shirts. I will be wearing a long sleeve shirt under this jersey when I wear it. Should I get a large or XL jersey?

I think you should stick to your natural shirt size so go with a L.

Does anyone know who will be selling the Just Don x Jordan Collegiate shorts this Saturday? Called Darkside and they said they're not getting them

If you want a more fitted, snug look, then go with the L

If you want your jersey a little roomier than go XL

Wife came through w the teal griffey :smokin

20171012_181735.jpg
20171012_181755.jpg

literally just waited a month for a MN return. their returns dept is hit or miss.

they try to do everything thru email to avoid actually talking to you.

Back
Top Bottom