Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes, I placed one this morning.

They're not the smartest as I got the receipt via email and it notes two Mets' Strawberry authentic but its supposed to be one Strawberry and one Bo Jackson KC, trying to confirm now.

sorry, also, is this just on mlb jerseys? or all m&n product?

He’s a cool guy, I know he lurks on here so hopefully he didn’t take it the wrong way.
FYI A couple of months ago I saw a really good fake of the Steve Smith Hawks M&N. There are some good fakes out there, but as was already said most are obvious.

I remember that in your group

Haven’t seen one on eBay so I wanna know where it came from and if more will pop up, I remember th year/name tag was really off but for the most part from a far it looked legit almost

Yes, I placed one this morning.

They're not the smartest as I got the receipt via email and it notes two Mets' Strawberry authentic but its supposed to be one Strawberry and one Bo Jackson KC, trying to confirm now.

You got a receipt? Dude told me I would only getting a shipping email, and that the actual receipt would be in the box.

You got a receipt? Dude told me I would only getting a shipping email, and that the actual receipt would be in the box.

Yeah I got a receipt. I'm sure they're getting way more phone orders than usual due to the sale but they def don't seem to have their ish together. My receipt lists the same jersey twice so I followed up by email to confirm it was a typo (got no response) and when I called the guy was like oh you're all set don't worry without asking any of my info. I'm 75% sure I'm getting two Strawberry jerseys and no Bo Jackson after the exchange haha.

NBA Store restocked this jersey today. I got mine from a few years back, one of my favorites.

thumb.jpg

I hope that's an old stock photo because M&N (kinda) fixed the huge name and numbers the last production run. :/

I hope that's an old stock photo because M&N (kinda) fixed the huge name and numbers the last production run. :/

They made one with smaller NOB?

If so I’d cop that one. Jersey is awesome minus the insanely big name on the back, looks even worse in person

Hmm my 50th Anniversary Champion Bulls Jordan pinstripe jersey has insanely big NOB. Seems accurate to me. Same with the red and solid black unis. If anything the MN throwbacks should resemble these Champions.

Hmm my 50th Anniversary Champion Bulls Jordan pinstripe jersey has insanely big NOB. Seems accurate to me. Same with the red and solid black unis. If anything the MN throwbacks should resemble these Champions.

It is? Do you have pics? Here's my pro cut for comparison...
Chicago14.jpg

I don't own a pro cut. authentic retail only but here are the pix of my black pinstripe authentic size 48. I say big #s on the Jordan because the name on the back is bigger compare to my Champion Reggie Miller and Olajuwon.

IMG_20160515_085947.jpg
IMG_20160515_090003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom