Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mega getting rid of throwbacks (and Lo) in 48/XL got me mad intrigued. I know he got gems in both

I had the same Kemp arrive Thursday. The bad part is I already had it from '13 but the seller said it ran small in the eBay description so I sized up...it does not.
I never ever wore it, haven't decided if I want to sell or have it tailored and reattributed to another player, probably Barkley #10, maybe Kidd.
kemp mn small.jpg

Love Pro Bowl jerseys, still kicking myself for passing on some team issued Wilsons but do probably have around 20.
M&N doesn't even mess with the NFL these days and when they do it's one from the Reebok era that, if I want, I already have or are still available.

Those ‘82 Carolina and the Hoyas were for F&F only. But...heard they may be dropping with a second wave of releases.
There is a few other F&F pairs out there.

But yes... next wave, some might be added along with a few other Jumpman/Nike Schools

What about the hats? Are those done?
Not really... new styles in works along with shorts but I guess you can say M&N be playing.

Hahahaha, that’s dope. He’s trying to sell all his XLs. Funny thing is depending on how old they are, XLs back then are like 4XLs today.

But yes... next wave, some might be added along with a few other Jumpman/Nike Schools

Not really... new styles in works along with shorts but I guess you can say M&N be playing.
Besides the 2 Georgetown and the ‘82 UNC’s, what other F&F have you seen out there?

The last hats I seen done were those bulls ones when the pink 2s dropped. Some guy told me they were gonna start doing baseball hats but that ain't happen

I don't have too many MLB M&N jerseys but Champion NBA jerseys run tts, meaning a size 44 is 44" around the chest, 22" pit to pit. A size 48 is 48" around 24" pit to pit. Length-wise they are about 29-31" long.

Looking at the M&N size chart it looks like the champion ones run much smaller. Correct?
Screenshot_20171107-232704.png

Also just copped the don hat to go with them shorts off the bay, hopefully I get shipped an authentic new hat to go along with the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom